mydramalist.info

Matsuda Shouta To Play New Detective Role

akiraka 19 Feb, 2013

Actor Matsuda Shouta will play a new detective role in an upcoming TBS spring drama series entitled "Sennyuu Tantei Tokage ~Undercover Agent Tokage." His character, named Tokage (which also means "lizard"), was once a detective of the Metropolitan Police First Division. Though shunned by those around him due to his lack of cooperative spirit and distrust of others, he is nevertheless acknowledged to having solved numerous difficult cases with his superhuman photographic memory and extraordinary physical abilities.

In what promises to be a mystery and suspense series the entire family can enjoy watching, broadcast time is scheduled for 21:00 to 21:54 on Thursdays beginning in April. An original script will be provided by Hashimoto Hiroshi, while supporting cast will include Matsuoka Masahiro, Renbutsu Misako, Mimula, Fukikoshi Mitsuru, Endou Kenichi, and Itou Shirou.

Source 1
Source 2 (Official Site)

Tags: sennyuu tantei tokage, Matsuda Shouta, Matsuoka Masahiro, Renbutsu Misako, Mimula, Fukikoshi Mitsuru, Endou Kenichi, Itou Shirou, Hashimoto Hiroshi
r0lan 19 Feb, 2013
I oddly like to watch this man play the role of a smart alley... Haven't watched a single Asian drama for 1 year due to anime, so maybe this drama will help me get back into it!
xkiyominationx 19 Feb, 2013
It'll be nice to see him on the screen again. The last show I watched with him was Hana Yori Dango lol...
oishiitea 21 Feb, 2013
I can't wait for this :D

@r0lan Maybe you should check out Don Quixote.
r0lan 21 Feb, 2013
@fara yerr been planning too but havent gone round to watch it yet haha thanks!
gieno1101 07 Apr, 2013
hope they fansub this!