mydramalist.info

sinui seonmul: 14il

Official discussion of sinui seonmul: 14il

Synopsis
A mother travels back in time, 14 days before her daughter is kidnapped and murdered, with the hope to save her child.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
sarahohimesama 28 May, 2014
you need to watch this type of drama when it finish airing so you'll understand it better and that's what i did thank god *.* i finished it in 3 days and i didn't find it confusing at all.. everything was connected so i recommend the ones who watched it while it was airing to rewatch it, i'm sure everything will make sense ;)

i like this type of dramas so instantly it went to "my all time favorite" list not to forget the awesome cast and ost ^^
kiyoshi 29 May, 2014
This drama was good. Jo Seung U was amazing, really. But the whole drama was confusing and only focused on the child ... so sometimes it wasn't interesting at all ... The last episode was AMAZING.
misekeith 04 Jun, 2014
As far as I've seen (up to episode 9) the drama is well written, fast paced and well acted.

But really, Saet Byul must be the most unsuffering, fickle, egotistic child on Earth. I guess half of the drama wouldn't even be there if she didn't run off disobeying EVERYONE EVERY.SINGLE.DAMNED.TIME. So annoying!

edit: Finished. Good, nicely plotted and really well acted - Jo Seung U especially did an amazing job. But with the whole suspense and bated-breath-till-the-very-end concept they stuck to,
the ending, even if it COULD have left me satisfied, was really too rushed. :/
What a waste.

I've realized just now I rewrote @kiyoshi 's comment without even reading it. XD Nice to see there's someone who thinks the same. :D
kurenaitenshi 05 Jun, 2014
I don't think that ending is that confusing. ._. When he was one who killed her and one of them had to die then it makes sense why he died in the end and Saet Byul lived.

I loved this drama a lot. I don't care that it didn't have anything romantic going on. At least it was interesting till the end and I didn't feel like dropping it. You can't say that about a lot of dramas. Jo Seung U is an amazing actor and I hope to see him in more dramas in the future.
kurenaitenshi 05 Jun, 2014
I don't think that ending is that confusing. ._. When he was one who killed her and one of them had to die then it makes sense why he died in the end and Saet Byul lived.

I loved this drama a lot. I don't care that it didn't have anything romantic going on. At least it was interesting till the end and I didn't feel like dropping it. You can't say that about a lot of dramas. Jeong Gyeo Un is an amazing actor and I hope to see him in more dramas in the future.
alinka 10 Jun, 2014
amazing drama!!!!
the ending is so confusing but still it's one of my favourite drama
inukko 12 Jun, 2014
It was really intense and amazing in general, but what the fuck is up with that ending. I feel let down.
invincible 17 Jun, 2014
I wathed 2 episodes and this is so good but why this drama had so low ratings