mydramalist.info

sinui seonmul: 14il

Official discussion of sinui seonmul: 14il

Synopsis
A mother travels back in time, 14 days before her daughter is kidnapped and murdered, with the hope to save her child.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
invincible 17 Aug, 2014
@alexadm81
I think he died
kamisama1 24 Sep, 2014
are you kiding me ?! Amazing drama from the begining and the last 5 minutes turns upside down the whole drama how can it end like this adleast one more episode please !!!
addy1884 22 Nov, 2014
amazing. great plot, very well written (ep 12 so far)
irate 01 Dec, 2014
this drama is so intensssse
it was great until the last 5 minutes. where is logic
vanart 05 May, 2015
One of the best dramas I've attended. Holds you from the beginning to the end. It was the first time I watched a drama in a week.
beeesseoul 04 Oct, 2015
This drama was more than great. Not one episode was ever boring as expected from a thriller. And I really do think this is the first time I watch a thriller like this in a kdrama. It was very refreshing and super mind-boggling. The production values were off the charts and you can tell these people worked super hard with every single detail from watching the special and paying attention to the writing. Even the opening and ending credits were thought out perfectly. The actors did awesomely also.

I will agree, however, that the ending was a bit disappointing and not because of the outcome but because it seemed so sudden and out of nowhere.
jessicarose 24 Dec, 2015
It could've been easily a masterpiece it wasn't for the last 5 minutes... I'm so disappointed right now!!!!
Besides that I liked every sec of it.
hiroyuki 10 Jan, 2016
Last episodes last 10 minutes was horrible!! T^T I loved this series but that last ep... omg. They ruined the whole show.

Dong Chan is dead?!