w no higeki

Official discussion of w no higeki

Watsuji Mako and Kurasawa Satsuki look identical, however each of them lives a complete different life, Mako is a polite and well-educated girl from a very rich family who owns everything, however is not happy with her current life. And Satsuki is a rude, poor girl who lives alone in an old apartment, works in a part-time job in cabaret club and is not interested in anything except money. Due to unexpected circumstances they meet each other and decide to exchange each other's lives.

This page may contain spoilers.
thouyu 05 Oct, 2012
Loved this drama. All the actors did such a good job. Would have rated it a masterpiece if it wasn't for the ending.
hananaki 17 Oct, 2012
Didn't expect to to like it this much but it was pretty decent!
minjung 17 Oct, 2012
That was amazing! The soundtrack was also beautiful, everything was perfect! Except the ending tho.
mikkamay 04 Dec, 2012
Loved this drama. Kenta <3333333333
9miho 04 Sep, 2013
Sounds like an older version of The Parent Trap
greyhippo 02 Oct, 2013
It's just amazing. I was worried at first it'd be a bad horror but instead it's a really good light thriller. I love the ending.
I do wish that Mako and Keiichirou became an actual couple.
misekeith 07 Mar, 2014
Takei Emi was kind of unexpectedly good in this (with some slips in some moments, but well).
I like Kenta, but I would have honestly punched his character in the face multiple times,
because you can be a policeman or whatever, nothing gives you the right to treat people like scum because they sell their body or anything. Also, instead of being the hero he probably was meant to be, he just gave me the impression of a freaky stalker.

Satsuki was my hero. <3
ocamilao 08 Sep, 2014
Awesomeeeeee!!! Emi chan was effin perfect , even tho she plays the 2 main roles you totally can tell apart Satsuki and Mako (like they were being playing by 2 different actress). Actually all the cast is awesome and the ost is beautiful ♥ . The end is not bad but maybe i was expecting a little more. Anyway i rated as masterpiece considerating i haven't watch a good drama in a while and this was definetly more than very good
kenta was too obsessive at first and inreand you may want to punch him -orkisshim- but was a nice -hot- guy anyway. I always thought he was obsessed with Satsuki and i like them as a couple...No with Mako lol