mydramalist.info

neukdaesonyeon

Official discussion of neukdaesonyeon

Synopsis
In 1960s Korea, a sickly girl called Sun I discovers a feral boy has been living in the barn of her family's new country house. Her mother, believing him to be an orphan of war, welcomes him into their home, and they call him Cheol Su. The boy proves to be extremely loyal to Sun I, who in turn gradually succeeds at teaching him to act more human than animal. Soon after they begin to recognize the depth of their attachment to one another, the actions of a jealous suitor and a few fearful villagers threaten to separate them forever, and Sun I must do what she can to protect Cheol Su when the true extent of his inner beast comes to light.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
dangochan 31 Mar, 2013
highly recommend it!! I cried a lot at the end of this movie T>T very touching; Song Jung Gi=great actor! I love him <3
jiyee 12 Apr, 2013
don't understand the hype, it was just an average movie honestly
nicjunsu 20 Apr, 2013
the ending of extendend version was MUCH better <333333
crystalyuy 28 Apr, 2013
@ nicjunsu
What was the extended version like? The ending I saw is were
old Suni open the door and found Jung Gi waiting for him, they hug, he reads the story book, then she leave the next day and Jung Gi's building a snowman alone.

I read somewhere that that was the extended version, that the normal one ends when Suni opened the door.
But I saw some pics where Jung Gi's not hugging the old Suni but Park Bo Yeong instead.

So I'm kinda confuse on which is the normal version and which is the extend one...?
alicedreams 06 May, 2013
First half was near-perfection...and then the second half dragged. The end was a disappointment.

I'd still say watch it because it has lots of good parts but it could have definitely been much , much better!

Actress for Suni was amazing. She blew me away!
kiyoshi 20 May, 2013
Just .... perfect.
maysamal 22 May, 2013
WOOWW, Song Jung Gi was great

i cried my eyes out .

its a must see
beeesseoul 28 May, 2013
My heart is all crumbled up in piles. Aaaah it hurts.
So so good though.