mydramalist.info

neukdaesonyeon

Official discussion of neukdaesonyeon

Synopsis
In 1960s Korea, a sickly girl called Sun I discovers a feral boy has been living in the barn of her family's new country house. Her mother, believing him to be an orphan of war, welcomes him into their home, and they call him Cheol Su. The boy proves to be extremely loyal to Sun I, who in turn gradually succeeds at teaching him to act more human than animal. Soon after they begin to recognize the depth of their attachment to one another, the actions of a jealous suitor and a few fearful villagers threaten to separate them forever, and Sun I must do what she can to protect Cheol Su when the true extent of his inner beast comes to light.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
arielifeoma 23 Jun, 2013
The plot suffered from a few holes and tangents but the acting was spot on and really brought home the emotional theme in this tragic love story.
kalina9084 24 Jul, 2013
Oh my God... I've just completed the movie and I am still crying... The end was just so emotional, it was just a perfect movie!
dodi1d 31 Jul, 2013
Honestly, i hate werewolves movies, but this movie is really cute i liked the two main roles, they were so cute and beautiful... good movie ;)
d0npian0 06 Aug, 2013
@alicedreams That's exactly my opinion. At first I was sure that I would end up loving it but the moment they introduced the science part it became weird
iluvlynx 10 Aug, 2013
I had heard great things about this movie, and the trailer looked awesome, so I finally watched it tonight.
And I have to say... it's been a long time since I've watched a movie that focused on the plot and acting and not on its special effects. No, the werewolf transformation effects weren't that amazing, but honestly it didn't take away from the movie at all, because it was about the plot.

I really, really enjoyed this. I normally try to avoid werewolf stories because they're so cliché nowadays, but I can't complain about this at all. Their bond was really moving and believable.

T_T And I cried like 4 times and I'm still crying, 10 minutes after finishing. I'll definitely watch more by this director/these actors.
ryofanka 16 Aug, 2013
OMG very good...if not Masterpiece (for me) and so agree with @iluvlynx loved the plot...and that they focused more on the plot and not the special effects.
Love Song Jung Gi acting it was just perfect...and the ending just let me say that I haven't cried so much...in long time now ;(

Must see movie :)
lili82 19 Aug, 2013
I watched it in Busan, very good movie. I cried buckets TT
jangminhae 24 Aug, 2013
very nice movie, but such a dissapointing ending. it was funny at first and then what???