mydramalist.info

neukdaesonyeon

Official discussion of neukdaesonyeon

Synopsis
In 1960s Korea, a sickly girl called Sun I discovers a feral boy has been living in the barn of her family's new country house. Her mother, believing him to be an orphan of war, welcomes him into their home, and they call him Cheol Su. The boy proves to be extremely loyal to Sun I, who in turn gradually succeeds at teaching him to act more human than animal. Soon after they begin to recognize the depth of their attachment to one another, the actions of a jealous suitor and a few fearful villagers threaten to separate them forever, and Sun I must do what she can to protect Cheol Su when the true extent of his inner beast comes to light.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
arsinoi 05 Dec, 2013
@berrytm
Are you me? I also watched it on a plane!
And I couldn't hold back my tears. Especially at the last scene where she finds him unchanged in the old house... I cried so much I swear that I would be so embarrassed if it weren't for my cousin sitting next to me. And it was just as the plane was landing... OTL I should never watch these types of things when flying... Comedies only from now on.
kamisama1 28 Dec, 2013
Jung Gi...his acting was AMAZING , he doesnt even have to talk, his face expresion was enough ! This movie was SO touching and full of emotions.I cried almost the whole movie :/
alex3 02 Jan, 2014
it was beautiful.. but this ending
hiroyuki 15 Feb, 2014
Great movie.
thekoikoi 17 Apr, 2014
Oh my gahhd, a friend told me to watch this and I was like NO SHIT, EW. I've changed my mind now, this is beautiful, I think it was a bit predictable but that won't stop it to make you CRY YOUR EYES oUT. I cried so much omg, i'm still crying at this. I love Jung Gi since Nice guy, he's such a good actor! Park Bo young made me cry by just watching her cry, her acting was so touching! I justt

I loved it.
edlyn 21 Apr, 2014
This movie is perfect. I don't know if I ever be able to watch it again. i just can't help but cry.
mjulia 12 Jun, 2014
A masterpiece!!!
pyapi 18 Jun, 2014
The movie has plot holes and plenty of clich├ęd developments. Then why do I still like it? Because, darn, the acting is awesome. Definitely will look into more movies with these actors, they did a great job and saved the movie for me.