mydramalist.info

neukdaesonyeon

Official discussion of neukdaesonyeon

Synopsis
In 1960s Korea, a sickly girl called Sun I discovers a feral boy has been living in the barn of her family's new country house. Her mother, believing him to be an orphan of war, welcomes him into their home, and they call him Cheol Su. The boy proves to be extremely loyal to Sun I, who in turn gradually succeeds at teaching him to act more human than animal. Soon after they begin to recognize the depth of their attachment to one another, the actions of a jealous suitor and a few fearful villagers threaten to separate them forever, and Sun I must do what she can to protect Cheol Su when the true extent of his inner beast comes to light.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
ofelya 26 Feb, 2013
i just completed it. i cant stop my tears now T^T i thought 'wolfguy theme' is kinda stupid. argh i really dont care it anymore. this movie was awesome!
u stupid woman! it is 47 years! you brainless damned woman! why did she do it to him! she even married after she said wait for me. so cruel. she left him again. are u happy now? uwaaahhhh i cant stop my tears >.<

wolfguy was so pure and innocent T^T poor baby.
ofelya 26 Feb, 2013
@stellybish @thefreak
she wrote 'wait for me'....

yeah he really waited for her...47 years! ...and for nothing. he is alone again.
taiyochii 26 Feb, 2013
T___T TT__TT T_T T______T
jeanne 26 Feb, 2013
Amazing. So heartbreaking but still gave me a warm feeling [2]
allase 26 Feb, 2013
it was a beautiful movie and very stereotypically korean
though i didnt expect a
happy ending, the ending was not very satisfying . . . i was more angry than sad
poulminjae 26 Feb, 2013
Really beautiful... It's funny, sad, surprising... and magical... :)
Great Movie! 10/10
moonlightangel 27 Feb, 2013
I didn't expect this movie to be soooo good
silvadiva 01 Mar, 2013
This movie is like the Korean version of Edward Scissorhands. Not completely the same, but similar. And I love both. ^^