mydramalist.info

neukdaesonyeon

Official discussion of neukdaesonyeon

Synopsis
In 1960s Korea, a sickly girl called Sun I discovers a feral boy has been living in the barn of her family's new country house. Her mother, believing him to be an orphan of war, welcomes him into their home, and they call him Cheol Su. The boy proves to be extremely loyal to Sun I, who in turn gradually succeeds at teaching him to act more human than animal. Soon after they begin to recognize the depth of their attachment to one another, the actions of a jealous suitor and a few fearful villagers threaten to separate them forever, and Sun I must do what she can to protect Cheol Su when the true extent of his inner beast comes to light.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
089110 01 Mar, 2013
Ever since I saw the trailer, I didn't expect much out of this movie. I watched it out of curiosity and then found myself liking it. It's a good movie. Song Joong Ki did a great job for his role.
nyappymiyu 01 Mar, 2013
These people are fu**ing monsters ;____; Great movie, all the time I cried ;____;
xezona 02 Mar, 2013
@silvadiva I just finished this movie and I have exactly the same feeling! And I also love both!
Awesome movie, cried a lot.
yukke 02 Mar, 2013
I cried too. Song Jung Gi played great. I recommend the movie. :D
shamrock 02 Mar, 2013
The movie is great!
Amazing acting ^__^
rashinhye 04 Mar, 2013
i cried so much at the end.. it was a beautiful story...so touching and amazing :)
minjung 06 Mar, 2013
Wasn't as good as i thought with all these comments... Maybe i'm too old for this kind of stuff rofl...
But it was great anyway and the cast did a wonderful job (:
sogeum 06 Mar, 2013
Great movie .. i cried so much TT_TT