mydramalist.info

neukdaesonyeon

Official discussion of neukdaesonyeon

Synopsis
In 1960s Korea, a sickly girl called Sun I discovers a feral boy has been living in the barn of her family's new country house. Her mother, believing him to be an orphan of war, welcomes him into their home, and they call him Cheol Su. The boy proves to be extremely loyal to Sun I, who in turn gradually succeeds at teaching him to act more human than animal. Soon after they begin to recognize the depth of their attachment to one another, the actions of a jealous suitor and a few fearful villagers threaten to separate them forever, and Sun I must do what she can to protect Cheol Su when the true extent of his inner beast comes to light.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
hikarua 06 Mar, 2013
Can't stop crying. Haven't cried so much for a long time :')
Loved it ! <3
gova 08 Mar, 2013
there wasn't any " unnecessary scene " ... i believed JungGi's role and
didn't realized that he barely has a line or 2 in the entire movie
and yet his feeling reached me ,, all in all it's was good movie
nyappyqueen 09 Mar, 2013
I just watched this and cried for over 20 minutes... Where 10 minutes were after the movie ended.... OTL I don't think I've ever cried this much when watching a movie (Grave of the Fireflies maybe...)
But it was good! I loved it! Hard to explain but it was such a touching movie and there was comedy too! I recommend but have tissues next to you just in case...
kirichan 11 Mar, 2013
It was touching, slow but enjoyable ... really awesome :)
cutedevil 13 Mar, 2013
I watched it today then later I saw Song Jung Gi in real life @_@
nessssbm 20 Mar, 2013
the first half was funny and adoring, the second half...
was just depressing. why would they write this movie so that cheol soo is FOREVER ALONE!!?!? saddest scene: "가지마.." (don't go) says cheol soo in tears...... ㅠㅠ wtfheglsjkhg
alexadm81 21 Mar, 2013
Great acting...:) The movie was really beautiful :D

The last 5 minutes were so touching...:(
ppikachuux3 28 Mar, 2013
Such a great movie, it really was. Watched it with my friends- we all cried XD