mydramalist.info

yawang

Official discussion of yawang

Synopsis
The only thing that Ju Da Hae wants in her life is to be successful. And she really doesn't care if it makes people around her cry, suffer from broken hearts or die. The only man who knows about her true nature is Ha Ryu, who lost everything because of this woman: his heart and his only family -- daughter. And now he wants his revenge.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
makiru 18 Jan, 2013
This drama got a 'Nice guy' vibe...
I'm getting real tired of the predictable main characters.
I can't understand why the women in dramaland can't do anything without a man. Most girls in those dramas are like: 'Oh my life sucks, I need a rich man' Princess, you can find a job and make your own money, a lot of people study and work at the same time, It's not easy, but is not impossible. I seriously can't understand one thing: Ha Ryu complained about Da Hae work as a host in a bar, but can he? I mean, I know there's perverted men in those places (in everywhere LOL) but there's perverted woman as well, so, he can handle but why can't she? That's doesn't make any sense to me.
Is it shameful? So what? kill someone is something honorable now? xD
I'm not even feminist, but c'mon... I want to see a strong and awesome woman! If a girl can kill someone that's means she is not that undefended, if you make shit you just need to take responsibility for it. I like a quote that's something like 'If you want to do something wrong and don't want people know about it, just don't do it.'

Ha Ryu got a rich twin brother? Will Da Hae cheat him with the rich twin? I just don't trust her LOL
I love Sang Woo acting! And his body is just... Wow xD
Yunho is a hockey player! That's so nice, I love sports on ice!
alleinr 18 Jan, 2013
@makiru,
> I can't understand why the women in dramaland can't do anything without a man
lol, maybe because it's Confucian Korea? It's okay for European and American, but Korea is still very, very, very tied up with their ancient roots.
makiru 18 Jan, 2013
@alleinr
Yeah, but it's frustrating! Seems like every woman is an incompetent dumb.
I think this kind of drama is so mainstream :/
yokochan 03 Feb, 2013
this drama is really interesting *_*

haha but i don´t like the characters of ALL, only Baek Ji Mi xD . . . . (TILL NOW/Episode 6) . . . .

<3
collony 09 Feb, 2013
7th ep. was so heartbreaking :(
naath 14 Feb, 2013
I love me some Baek Do Hun but...

All these characters are so twisted OMG
naath 12 Mar, 2013
Episode 16 DAEBAK!!!!
yokochan 12 Mar, 2013
episode 18
will shock us all =´(
. . . definetly !!!