mydramalist.info

Titles About Creatures

bluenvision 15 Dec, 2014
Vampires aren't included in this list as they are already searchable.

The story should revolve around the creature.

Types that won't be added: AI, robots, cyborgs, witches, gods, demons...

Fox Spirits (Gumiho / Kitsune / Hu Li Jing)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image 

Werewolf

Mermaid 

Alien

Image Image Image

Humanoid Monsters

Image Image

Godzilla / Yonggari

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image 

Anime 

Mermaid - Image  Image

Alien - Image

Fox spirit - Image Image

cfaust 15 Dec, 2014
Which creatures can be part of this list? Demons? Cyborgs? Little Thumblings? Beastmen? Witches? All kind of monsters?
lostinthemist 16 Dec, 2014
zaharisa 16 Dec, 2014
Humanoid monsters:
Youkai Ningen Bem (Tv series)
Youkai Ningen Bem (movie)

I guess that all of the power rangers must go into this section as they fight all kind of monsters?
Can AI/ robots/ cyborgs qualify in this too? If they can- some more to add:

Anime:
- demon girls (mostly demons)

BTW- I think the gods/godnesses should be added into the section as creatures (no matter if the considerate title is). If that's the case though...
Shinigami/Gogs of Death- list:
Shinigami no ballad; Shinigamikun; Shinigami no seido;
Anime: Shinigami no ballad; Bleach;
Now that I think of it- they must be a lot of dramas/anime about demons/gods... so..
Other Gods/godnesses:
Anime:
(Wolf Godness) -> Spice and Wolf

Ghosts:
Drama/movies:
(not main, but a different one in each episode as the main hero/heroine can see ghosts)
-> Master's sun; Chilling Romance; Ghost Seeing Detective Cheo Yong;Hello ghost; Border;
Anime: Natsume yuujinchou and etc.
dutchviola 16 Dec, 2014
bluenvision 17 Dec, 2014
@cfaust I am still in doubt about the types. If we were to include everything, it will be a huge list. That's why we could leave out cyborgs, demons and witches. We'll see how it goes. We may make new changes in the future.
bluenvision 17 Dec, 2014
@zaharisa Thank you for your recommendations. I added the ones suitable for the list. *_*

I think a list just for the Gods could be made later. As you said, there are too many Gods and Demons. @@ Most of the Chinese Mystical titles are about them.

I wanted to add your ghost titles but I think most of them are about people who see ghosts, not about a main character who is a ghost.
bluenvision 17 Dec, 2014
@dutchviola Thank you. :D