mydramalist.info

Happy 2017 & Staff Wanted!

Random chan 02 Jan, 2017
Hi everyone :3!

We wish you all a happy new year and hope that all the goals you set yourself for 2017 will come true. Let this year be a cool year with lots of nice memories :)!

And as usual at the beginning of each year, we open up our doors for new editors. If you're someone who likes the website and want to help out on the highest level, you can write me (Random chan) a private message with the name of the section you want to join (see below).

You don't need any specific prior knowledge, but you need a will to learn. Before joining, we train each individual trainee to be proficient in all of the site rules and guidelines.

We hope to welcome many of you :D!

Here is a list of the positions we require:

1) People editors (for Korea or China) - you will be in charge of checking submissions by other users and fixing them according to the rules. 'People' means actors, singers and all sorts of talents.

2) Animation editors (for Japan) - you will be in charge of checking submissions made by other users for anime TV series, films etc. and fixing them according to the rules. If you like animations or if you want to help out with something related to Japan (even if you don't know much about animations), you're welcome to join :).

3) Role editors (for Korea, China or Japan) - you will be in charge of checking submissions by other users in the section 'roles'. This is a very important section because roles is what connects 'people' (actors, directors etc.) and 'titles' (dramas, films etc.). You will check the info provided by other users and fix it if needed.

4) Title editors (for China, Japan or Korea) - you will be in charge of one of our most important section, the titles. This section applies to all real (non animated) works featured on the site such as dramas, films etc. You will check submissions by other users and fix them according to the rules.

If you're interested in any of the positions above, don't hesitate to message me :D! We don't bite (often!).
zaharisa 03 Jan, 2017
Well.. since it's not often! XD

Joking.

Happy New Year to you! Not interested in editor job. Just saying it.
Random chan 03 Jan, 2017
@zaharisa Happy new year :D!
ravenmg 03 Jan, 2017
ooh, i'm interested in being an animation editor
Random chan 03 Jan, 2017
@ravenmg ^_^ please write me a private message!