mydramalist.info

misaeng

Official discussion of misaeng

Synopsis
The corporation can become your second home, or the cage from which there is no exit...
Jang Geu Rae, a young boy whose life was completely defined by the game of "go", has to discover this when fate seems to turn against him: forced by his life situation, he lands in a so called corporation, which turns out to be a hotbed of intrigue, antagonism and selfishness.

Things are not better due to the fact that Jang Geu Rae is completely maladjusted to life and quite a naive man. But it turns out that even in such a corrupt environment, you can find many warm and caring people, who step by step try to get used to the young intern and the reality that surrounds him.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
babo 09 Nov, 2014
Just finished episode 2 and I have to say that I am intrigued, this is really good!
katissleepy 12 Nov, 2014
Hands down, best drama of the year. This kind of series is just hard to come by, a thought-provoking slice of life drama. I love how realistic it can be and even though the show is centered on just the workplace environment and its mundanity, it's still more entertaining than any recent big budget shows out there.
ralphina 26 Nov, 2014
How can people say first 2 eps are enjoyable when first 2 eps are most disturbing so far? All I want to do is drop this drama.
kirtil 16 Dec, 2014
I am looking for legal english subtitles for the prequels. Does anyone know if there is and where I can find them?
svarzina 20 Dec, 2014
nonononono
oh-jangnim! aaa otoke T_T
how come it will end this way? oh, nooo
weirdol 21 Dec, 2014
Everything was perfect!
campanulaa 23 Dec, 2014
perfect indeed...:)
ariel12134 26 Dec, 2014
I am satisfied with the end and with all this drama. It was perfect. I love the relationship with Manager Oh and Jang Geu Rae :)