mydramalist.info

misaeng

Official discussion of misaeng

Synopsis
The corporation can become your second home, or the cage from which there is no exit...
Jang Geu Rae, a young boy whose life was completely defined by the game of "go", has to discover this when fate seems to turn against him: forced by his life situation, he lands in a so called corporation, which turns out to be a hotbed of intrigue, antagonism and selfishness.

Things are not better due to the fact that Jang Geu Rae is completely maladjusted to life and quite a naive man. But it turns out that even in such a corrupt environment, you can find many warm and caring people, who step by step try to get used to the young intern and the reality that surrounds him.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
infidence 27 Dec, 2014
Do I need to watch the prequels before I start with this drama?
eriinnye 28 Dec, 2014
@infidence I haven't watched them before the drama ^^
089110 07 Jan, 2015
I started this drama after hearing how well it did in Korea and I have to say, I am glad I did. From the beginning to end, I was captivated. Although I think the entire cast did amazing playing their roles, I personally think Lee Seong Min and Byun Yo Han were the two most captivating. Their two characters are my favorites, too. As for the story, I found it so interesting because it is the type of story many people can relate to. The work environment, the process of learning and adapting, the different type of bosses, the people you meet. You don't necessarily have to work in an office to be able to relate to these characters and the type of situations they go through. Also, the relationships in this drama were all simply beautiful.

Overall, a masterpiece. ♥
aries 10 Jan, 2015
I have just a few things to say now that I've completed it.
Not one minute did I think the plot drag. The acting was superb from minute one and the OST and scenography.. I could not ask for better.
There is just need for one word to describe this drama, masterpiece.

I will dearly miss tuning in every weekend to watch this drama.
sami00 20 Jan, 2015
Honestly, when this drama aired I wanted to watch it but the synopsis completely turned me off (also, I wasn't convinced that Im Siwan was good actor). People recommended me this drama many times but I just didn't think it would be good - I couldn't be more wrong! I don't know what made me watch this drama but I loved it from the very first episode! In fact, I don't think I've ever got addicted to a drama in the middle of the first episode... I wish it had more episodes! :D
jangminhae 05 Feb, 2015
This is the BEST DRAMA EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And that was the most outstanding and unbelievable ending ever!!
Well, this is fate!!!

I loved it all and i loved them all; Jang Geu Rae, Oh Sang Sik, Kim Dong Sik, even blabber-ish Han Seok Yul, whom in the end I started to just adore!!
But am I the only one that thinks the OST was a bit odd? Not the music, mostly the songs... Still this is no way big deal sooo.....

Highly highly highly highly highly highly highly HIGHLY recommended!!!!!
It was a total, absolute, one-of-a-kind, perfect masterpiece!!!
Masterpiece: 5/5 And I wish I could give it more...
babo 03 Mar, 2015
I feel like I have to write something now when I have finished it. I feel so empty knowing there are no more episodes, that was the end. I enjoyed this drama so much, I feel like I have grown as a human, along with Jang Geu Rae, Han Seok Yul, An Yeong Yi and Jang Baek Ki.
I think anyone would be able to relate to the hardships, successes and the hard work they all put in to achive it.
This is a drama about life, about finding your place in this world.

This is a masterpiece in evey aspect!
mack 10 Mar, 2015
absolutely amazing! 10/10. i would rate even higher, if possible.