mydramalist.info

misaeng

Official discussion of misaeng

Synopsis
The corporation can become your second home, or the cage from which there is no exit...
Jang Geu Rae, a young boy whose life was completely defined by the game of "go", has to discover this when fate seems to turn against him: forced by his life situation, he lands in a so called corporation, which turns out to be a hotbed of intrigue, antagonism and selfishness.

Things are not better due to the fact that Jang Geu Rae is completely maladjusted to life and quite a naive man. But it turns out that even in such a corrupt environment, you can find many warm and caring people, who step by step try to get used to the young intern and the reality that surrounds him.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
hwaiting 21 Mar, 2015
The combination of the story, cast and everything has made this one of a kind. It has found it's way to my favorites list. Everyone played their roles so good that I can't even choose a character as my favorite. I hope we'll see more great drama like this in the future.
tokki 21 May, 2015
Amazing drama.
bluediamonds 15 Jun, 2015
Amazing drama! Everyone should watch it! It has a very deep meaning and it can give everyone a big life lesson. It's a very sad and depressing drama, i cannot even express the way it made me feel...
Overall, it's a masterpiece! I highly recommend it!
pontica 23 Jan, 2016
Amazing. Masterpiece <3
sullilea 15 Feb, 2016
Masterpiece
nitachan 27 Jun, 2016
Unforgettable
alexadm81 28 Jun, 2016
I don't even know what I should say about this drama, except the fact that the plot was so normal and the acting so good. The normality of the plot made this drama an unforgettable one. I think everyone can relate to one of the characters. The ending couldn't be better. Geu Rae changed so much during the drama!

5/5! (I would give it more if I could)
ilate 16 Sep, 2016
A very good drama, but definitely not my favorite. While I learned a lot through it and enjoyed watching Lee Sung Min, the drama seemed too slow for me at some moments. It was very mature, and I liked how every character had a different story to tell, but something was missing the whole time.