mydramalist.info

misaeng

Official discussion of misaeng

Synopsis
The corporation can become your second home, or the cage from which there is no exit...
Jang Geu Rae, a young boy whose life was completely defined by the game of "go", has to discover this when fate seems to turn against him: forced by his life situation, he lands in a so called corporation, which turns out to be a hotbed of intrigue, antagonism and selfishness.

Things are not better due to the fact that Jang Geu Rae is completely maladjusted to life and quite a naive man. But it turns out that even in such a corrupt environment, you can find many warm and caring people, who step by step try to get used to the young intern and the reality that surrounds him.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
babo 15 Oct, 2016
Misaeng is, and always will bring me hope and comfort. It's a reflection of society and a key how to orientate it, all in one. A lesson for life and all in it. I think I will always turn to it when I seek comfort and motivation.
sweetsuga 18 Feb, 2017
Eu chorei e fiquei irritada inúmeras vezes. Foi difícil de assistir. Mas essa mistura de sentimentos foi o que tornou esse drama especial. Há verossimilhança. Eu li em algum lugar que Misaeng retratava a passagem pra vida adulta - e é exatamente isso (ou melhor, é exatamente como a gente se sente quando chega na vida adulta, tentando se encaixar e dando o nosso melhor. O Jang Rae é um pouco da gente). Foi um acerto do Yun Tae Ho (como criador da webcomic) e de quem desenvolveu a adaptação. Já é um dos meus favoritos ♥
seoltang 15 Aug, 2017
Melhor drama da vida.
warmlia 12 Oct, 2017
No words for this drama are enough to describe how much I loved every little part of it.
Absolutely my favorite.
The best relationship between characters I've ever seen in dramas.
I'm still too touched to write anything better, hahah.

Jang Geu Rae <3