mydramalist.info

omangwa pyeongyeon

Official discussion of omangwa pyeongyeon

Synopsis
Gu Dong Chi is a prosecutor who is good in catching bad guys but unpopular among higher ups. Soon after creation new prosecutor team, Han Yeol Mu, intern fresh out law school, falls on his shoulders. As if this were not enough, the two also share unfinished business from the past.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
leylachan 15 Jan, 2015
That was very good and very consistent.
Most dramas these days start off great and then go downhill.
But not this one.
Too bad
Chief Moon had to die in the end.
T_T
hikanepb 16 Jan, 2015
One word: Meh :/
yuna 22 Jan, 2015
Loved every moment of this drama.

I hate when character I like has to die tho.
kurumi 23 Jan, 2015
I enjoyed watching it a lot. It was really refreshing seeing such a strong non-romantic line*prosecutor's line*, but at the same time I think they got so into that line of finding the real criminal that
romance almost completely disappeared. And even where it was romantic, it felt awkward as it was thrown so unexpectedly in episodes.And basically their relationship were like:
-I hate you, you killed my brother
-I didn't do it, and that's okay, I like you still
*time passes*
-why can't you like me back?
*more time passes*
-ok,maybe I like you, let's date?
-no, we have to find, who killed your brother, I will tell you the answer, once we catch him
*3 yrs later*
-yep, I thought we can date now, my answer is yes!

I mean, srsly, what an awkward and weird love line

So I liked supporting characters' love line much more. Also I found it hard to keep up with all the names in this drama. They kept adding and adding and adding new names, and I kept forgeting them.
But nevertheless everyone did a great job, I really felt the emotions of everybody, esp
ones of people who were related to Han Byul's death excluding those prosecutors'/lawyers' asses who claimed they have nothing to do with it. And one of the final scenes of Han Byul running away...I teared upTT_TT

overall, I really good drama with decent storyline. But I won't rewatch it.
kkaoru 24 Jan, 2015
When I started watching this drama, I had no idea that it could be so good! One of the best Korean dramas I've watched so far. 5/5 for sure.
liyirna 26 Jan, 2015
It felt so scrambled and inconsistent, I just never could guess logic of investigation and who are all these people. The final piece of evidence is absolutely random. Bad writing.
ellenasabina 29 Jan, 2015
I watched the first three episodes without breathing. Too bad a day has only 24 hours and the drama only 21 eps :(((((((
All I can say: splendid casting+awesome acting+much more+ ...... masterpiece.
ilate 29 Jan, 2015
I'm more than a halfway through, and I have to say I enjoy every single bit of it, but one thing. I'm a great fan of Choi Min Soo, but whenever he shows up I'm throwing tantrum. I don't know if it's because I can't stand his acting or the character he's playing.