mydramalist.info

ho guui sarang

Official discussion of ho guui sarang

Synopsis
Ho Gu is an eternal source of jokes for his friends and family. But his biggest problem is the fact that he is unable to get a girl to see him as a boyfriend. He then crosses the path of Do Do Hui, a professional swimmer who was Ho Gu's crush since high school. But she has her own problems to deal with: she suffers from a second place syndrome, always stuck with the silver medal. Accidental meetings and unexpected situations bring these two together and lead to the beginning of a relationship that can change their lives for the better.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
dutchviola 20 Dec, 2014
Check out the Korean Drama News Group for info about this drama^^!
stellybish 21 Dec, 2014
Uee & U Sik <33
nami24 10 Feb, 2015
tvn dramas always hooks me
only the first ep is out yet i felt i watched a lot *-*
and O sang shik comao that was cute ~
irresi 13 Feb, 2015
waiting for more :)
tomoesama 13 Feb, 2015
Ho Gu is so cute <3
aquariia 19 Feb, 2015
Pretty good so far. I like the characters. The drama is different and better than I've expected after reading the synopsis.
kirtil 04 Mar, 2015
after watching ep.1;
I was already interested in seeing Choe U Sik as a main and so far it did not disappoint. I liked the character and his portrayal of it. I also liked his close friends and family. Even tho he seems to be the butt of jokes among them, I did not get a negative vibe like I did in Sweden Laundry (heroine there was also in a similar situation but it was so strong that it made me not-like them) and I am looking forward to watching their respective stories. I felt the potential to be maybe even better than the main story there; they were very colorful and kind of damaged/problematic characters.

But on the other side; the story so far seems so cliche that I fear the future will bring us more tears than laughter.
I hope it will be more fun than emo.
plitka 11 Mar, 2015
very cuteā™„