mydramalist.info

wu mei niang chuan qi

Official discussion of wu mei niang chuan qi

Synopsis
[Schedule: three consecutive episodes (19:30-20:20, 20:20-21:10, 21:10-22:00) from Sunday to Thursday; one episode (19:30-20:10) on Friday and Saturday]

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
khaiz 03 Dec, 2016
Just finished it... what can I say?? Mainly disappointment because I watched the censor version... So much scenes were cut that I couldn't understand everything...
I was expecting an epic romance int the second part of the drama but it was so meh to me... Well it was entertaining and at some point I was captivated by it but later on, I just skipped the drama to see the ending >.>
alex3 ~ 2 weeks
After 40-something episodes I had to drop it, unfortunatelly. The drama has a beautiful setting, at some point I thought "heck, I will finish the entire thing just to look at costumes" 'cause they are so pretty. But I can't do it anymore.
Another problem I had was with a main actress. Fan Bing Bing is indeed beautiful, but whenever I saw her do a crying scene I cringed. The number of episodes is too big compared to what we get inside - a lot of parts are dragged for sooooo long. I decided to drop because I didn't feel much for the story anymore and I found myself skipping a lots of parts.
alex3 ~ 2 weeks
After 40-something episodes I had to drop it, unfortunatelly. It's a beautiful drama don't get me wrong, at some point I thought "heck, I will finish the entire thing just to look at costumes" 'cause they are so pretty. But I can't do it anymore. Fan Bing Bing is indeed beautiful, but whenever I saw her do a crying scene I cringed. The number of episodes is too big compared to what we get inside - a lot of parts are dragged for sooooo long. I decided to drop because I didn't feel much for the story anymore and I found myself skipping a lots of parts.