mydramalist.info

who are you: hakgyo 2015

Official discussion of who are you: hakgyo 2015

Synopsis
Two identical girls with similar names lead two different life. Orphan Lee Eun Bi is endlessly bullied and alone in her school. Go Eun Byeol goes to a prestigious school with her friends, and everything seems okay until she goes missing. Being identical, Lee Eun Bi takes the place of the missing Go Eun Byeol.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
nami24 17 Jun, 2015
I can't believe this has ended... omg kim so hyun u did great here *-*
I would like to think of the ending as open ending..
i still don't feel that she choose him.. yes she likes him but well... I still feel its open.. so there is a possibility for TaeBi in my mind. idc.
ilate 17 Jun, 2015
Great drama, from beginning to the very end <3
eunhye 17 Jun, 2015
AT LAST I liked the right guy from the beginning!

@nami24 I think the second guy syndrome is is common for every drama lover)) it can be counted on one hand how many dramas there are in which i liked the main lead)))

But here for me the typical 'third wheel' was I An. I mean, he has Shin Woo-syndrom: he is always near the main heroine, he's calm, sweet and has those puppy eyes. And yes, he is portrayed by Ju Hyeok. My heart melted every time he smiled.

Still, I admit, that Seong Jae did great job as well. I'm not a fan of BTOB (honestly, I don't give a f*ck who are they at all, just heard the name) and i expected some shitty idol acting. So i was very pleased when i saw him acting greatly for his age and experience. He also reminded me the mis of Lee Jong Seok and Seo In Guk a bit.

Kim So Hyun, girl, i'm so happy you became a true actress! Great job! Hope you'll have more lead roles, 'cause your acting is wonderful.
nami24 17 Jun, 2015
@eunhye
;-; they broke my ship but i would still like to believe its open ending >.>

for me Taekwang was the one who knew everything from the start.. and like he seemed like the knight who is helping her while hiding his face... he also knows she likes someone else and idk it just fitted for him to be the second guy and he turned out to be .. T.T
I should really start learning to like the main guys more >.> but its hard to get me attached to them :c

and yeah Sung Jae really did a good job acting his role~ I'm glad he wasn't like the other overrated idol-actors ~ I hope he gets an award for this role at least *-*
I was gonna like him but he turned out to be younger xD that little kid making me become noona shoosh. *this is so unimportant right now xD

I'm think if they ever did a special for school 2015 seo in guk should act older taekwang.. while jung shin could act older YiAn though idk about his acting but they do look alike :O
but kim so hyun... I wonder who could be her older version *-*
eunhye 17 Jun, 2015
@nami24 ah... i know that feeling, bro)) Drama scenario writers broke so many my ships that i could built own Spanish Armada and conquer South Korea if they were true))
heyitsclemence 17 Jun, 2015
I really like this drama,
the scenario was pretty good with the twin sisters, Soo In... even if your OTP may not be the one that end up together at the end haha
... I enjoyed every second of this drama!
If you haven't seen it yet, don't hesitate and go watch it, you won't regret!
Kim So Hyun is a great actress, she acted so differently well when she played EunBi and EunByul, she will be a BIG actress in the future!
It was also my first time watching a drama with Sungjae and Juhyeok and they're both very good actors, I think Juhyeok will be the next Lee Jong Suk!
jangminhae 17 Jun, 2015
I'm so disappointed right now by the ending.
It felt empty. It just ended.
Others say it's an open ending, but
Eun Bi said she liked Han Yi An
it's not like that at all... I just feel so bad for my poor Tae Gwang-a.... =(((((

It was a really good drama, so I don't want to be unfair.
I'll rate it 4/5, but I may change my mind later and rate it 3/5....
Ah... molla....
Very Good: 4/5
sullilea 17 Jun, 2015
Its finished
but i still ship taebi.. I dont know. Im disappointed..
anyway its really a good drama. Funny, fluent.. Specially lead actors.. Sohyun, sungjae, joohyun jjang!!