mydramalist.info

who are you: hakgyo 2015

Official discussion of who are you: hakgyo 2015

Synopsis
Two identical girls with similar names lead two different life. Orphan Lee Eun Bi is endlessly bullied and alone in her school. Go Eun Byeol goes to a prestigious school with her friends, and everything seems okay until she goes missing. Being identical, Lee Eun Bi takes the place of the missing Go Eun Byeol.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
alexadm81 01 Jul, 2015
Another great drama about school. The plot was awesome, the acting was amazing! Kim So Hyun played great two different characters! She will have a great future! Great OST also!

I wanted Eun Bi to end up with Tae Kwang so much.

5/5 because it was really really well done.
hakaina 04 Jul, 2015
the soundtracks were a pure perfection!
the plot was a bit pointless imo. it was boring though it kinda was to give us some thrill and mystery. the love line was okay actually, though it wasn't actually finished properly, but still

team kongtae whatever they did there :(

but seriously, this suin girl thing and her freaking sister. LIKE SERIOUSLY. she's old enough to get proper education to become a teacher ot whatsoever and she's acting like a child with these threats and stuff and leaving Eunbyul in the classroom? what the actual fuck and how this was supposed to be a revenge or whatever? just some rubbish.
yashii 06 Jul, 2015
It was good, started pretty good, each episode ended with a cliffhanger and so I really wanted to watch the next. BUT
the last two episodes were just... wtf. Why not Tae Gwang... why?
Sometimes I wish I could have asked them what the heck the video could do to them? How could she threaten Eun Bi with a video that this B** took herself?? Don't get it.

All the super parents... pushing their children till they can't anymore.
strawberryz 05 Aug, 2015
One of my favorites.
yuukari 30 Aug, 2015
OST was amazing, the plot is good, I liked how they went with all that mystery, bullying and parent issues. BUT as usual happens in dramas

the second lead curse..... ):
Taekwang deserved Eunbi more than anyone. He was caring her, protected her... and he suffered a lot, and when he found a little bit of happiness they took it away. I'm angry.
I liked Yi An, really. but there's no chemistry between he and Eunbi. I couldn't feel it at all.

And I'm a little disappointed because of that. I know they wanted to show some real stuff, but not always I (and maybe other people) want things like that, in this case it was acceptable if Taekwang ended with Eunbi because their relationship developed so fine.

Now to be honest, I'm a little tired of things like that always happening in k-dramas :/ you start watching and you already expects that the second lead, no matter how good their character is, never gets what he wants or deserves.

Besides that it's worth watching it.
Sohyun is so wonderful~ I love her acting!
Sungjong ♥
yuukari 18 Sep, 2015
**Sungjae

owgod I'm always mixing Sungjae & Sungjong names D:
ally 28 Sep, 2015
Everyone is disappointed with the ending but for me,
it was very clear who was Eun Bi going to end up with.

It was a cool drama I guess, but the plot was lacking a little bit. Entertaining nevertheless.
vanityfull 28 Sep, 2015
@ally
Have to agree with your comment. Everyone knew that Tae Kwang+ Eun Bi ship will never sail xd The suspense was nice while it lasted, too bad it kind of died towards the end. The acting was also good, definitely expected that from Kim So Hyun, but not from the boys since they are new to the acting scene.

Still, School 2013 was so much better in comparison to this one.