mydramalist.info

who are you: hakgyo 2015

Official discussion of who are you: hakgyo 2015

Synopsis
Two identical girls with similar names lead two different life. Orphan Lee Eun Bi is endlessly bullied and alone in her school. Go Eun Byeol goes to a prestigious school with her friends, and everything seems okay until she goes missing. Being identical, Lee Eun Bi takes the place of the missing Go Eun Byeol.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
mrfeeling 28 May, 2015
I enjoyed watching first 8 eps but now it is just too ridiculous...
'bringing Eun Byeol back to life' is the most stupid thing they can do, I hope I'm wrong and she's still dead XD
It became so shitty in eps 9-10. Maybe I would change my opinion but now I don't recommend this drama (only OSTs are great).
Although I don't like it I will still be watching because I'm a little curious about this story with dead student (I think it would be stupid but I want to know XD).
btw I thought that Tae Kwang would get the girl but people say that he is second lead so I'm really confused now haha
and one more thing! Nam Joo Hyuk is really good looking, I love him and I love Han Yi Ahn too! XDXD
jongkook 28 May, 2015
@nami24
Ye, precisely. Triplets would be... really stretching it there, lolz. I mean, it's possible, but still. Your theory of a decomposed body would seem more believable, but... aish, the thought of it is pretty creepy. Imagine Eun Byul taking Eun Bi's clothes and putting it onto a dead body. Yuck. I wouldn't want to touch something that's been rotting for quite awhile... but even then, the news had it all and... you should be able to confirm the face/body... even a little... 'cause she wasn't missing that long... ya know? I'm just wondering how the writer plans to clean up this "twist".
nami24 29 May, 2015
@jongkook
yeah... so now i have another theory xD
maybe before eunbi jumped she wrote a well or something /or maybe eunbyul wrote it as eunbi/ and then maybe eunbi left her shoes or something /or even eunbyul/ before she jumped and so even if they didn't find the body everyone would assume she was dead.. and kang so young was the reason
there was another drama I saw that had something like that :o a kid left her shoes by a cliff and left a letter I think and everyone thought she jumped and died but she just ran away :o
jongkook 30 May, 2015
@nami24
That theory seems MUCH better and very possible.

If memory serves, wasn't Eun Bi writing something, before she had gone to the bridge? A will could be it... and no doubt that Eun Byul could have planned something, as you said. Perhaps the people in the orphanage found the will and spread the word and those passing by had reported that a girl had been seen on the bridge before jumping... so fast forward to them finding some of Eun Bi's belongings? >w<

Edit; All this talk... makes me really want the next episode. xD
ukezinho 30 May, 2015
EU TO TREMENDO ROSANA
carolinao 01 Jun, 2015
EU TO TREMENDO ROSANA[2]
peyton88 01 Jun, 2015
jongkook
I think U have right about the will and witnesses of the jumping girl and Eun Bi's belongins on the bridge. Even kids from The Love House -when they went to the memorial- said that there is no Eun Bi at that place. Probably they never found the body.... I think she still alive. I hope that...in that case maybe Tae Gwang will have his happy ending ^^
peyton88 01 Jun, 2015
jongkook
I think U have right about the will and witnesses of the jumping girl and Eun Bi's belongins on the bridge. Even kids from The Love House -when they went to the memorial- said that there is no Eun Bi at that place. Probably they never found the body.... I think she still alive. I hope that...in that case maybe Tae Gwang will have his happy ending ^^