mydramalist.info

who are you: hakgyo 2015

Official discussion of who are you: hakgyo 2015

Synopsis
Two identical girls with similar names lead two different life. Orphan Lee Eun Bi is endlessly bullied and alone in her school. Go Eun Byeol goes to a prestigious school with her friends, and everything seems okay until she goes missing. Being identical, Lee Eun Bi takes the place of the missing Go Eun Byeol.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
peyton88 01 Jun, 2015
jongkook
I think U have right about the will and witnesses of the jumping girl and Eun Bi's belongins on the bridge. Even kids from The Love House -when they went to the memorial- said that there is no Eun Bi at that place. Probably they never found the body.... I think she still alive. I hope that...in that case maybe Tae Gwang will have his happy ending ^^
peyton88 01 Jun, 2015
jongkook
I think U have right about the will and witnesses of the jumping girl and Eun Bi's belongins on the bridge. Even kids from The Love House -when they went to the memorial- said that there is no Eun Bi at that place. Probably they never found the body.... I think she still alive. I hope that...in that case maybe Tae Gwang will have his happy ending ^^
peyton88 01 Jun, 2015
jongkook
peyton88 01 Jun, 2015
jongkook
nami24 02 Jun, 2015
SHE IS ALIVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE IDSJFKLDSKHESFHDSKLHUGKLEHDSGOILFJ

;-;
but who is the one at the end...
/rewatchs ep to see who is the one wearing white pants/

^is talking about ep 11 ;-;
why do i feel eunbyul is coming back when yian started falling for eunbi >.> but then maybe first love is the strongest :<
BUT WHY IS TAEKWANG KNOWING ALL THE SECRETS!!! IT SEEMS SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO HIM WHAT IS THIS T.T

plot twist: minjoon is eunbi main guy /gets killed by all school2015 watchers/ XD
idk why i just said that but in ep 11 i just thought
'oh if she ended up with minjoon then both taekwang and yian will be sad but then like i won't feel bad for someone more than the other i would feel the same for them both and then they both could just like different girls! :D'
yeaaah
bye XD
edit: after rewatching ep 11
yeah everyone was wearing black pants.... so idk not taekwang, yian or even eunbyul... maybe the teacher? someone think that it was him then when i think about it at the ending part that day he didnt appear so maybe it was his pants :o
so maybe it was him!
erzsy 02 Jun, 2015
@nami24
I also rewatched to find out who s wearing white pants :DD
my guess is also the teacher, but today we will find out anyway :D
nami24 02 Jun, 2015
@erzsy u watch the raw? :o
i'm tempted to do so but am trying to stop myself ;-;
nami24 03 Jun, 2015
OMG EP 12
THE FEELS WHAT IS THIS
DIGHEKJGJEGLEJIEJJWIJJAS

"I said I know.
i know everything so...
just for a moment."

THAT WAS TOO MUCH FOR MY POOR HEART OMG THAT WAS JUST SO UEFYIEUFHD IT MADE ME TEARY AND IDK I JUST IDK I JUUUUUUUUUUUUUST WIJKJDFHKJFHDK
THE FEELS CANT BE STOPPED T.T
I SHALL SHIP TAEBI FOREVER. IDC IF THEY DONT END UP TOGETHE THEY WILL END UP TOGETHER D:<

also finally eunbyul is back ommggg <333 she is coming to the rescue >:D
i hope yian remembers his feelings for her and go with her then eunbi will be with taekwang or just like alone and then they will end up together naturally.. maybe..

omg this ep T.T its just too much for me to handle :C