mydramalist.info

wei wei yi xiao hen qing cheng

Official discussion of wei wei yi xiao hen qing cheng

Synopsis
Bei Wei Wei from the computer science department is an avid gamer. One day, to her surprise, she is asked to virtually marry the best player on her server. What Wei Wei doesn't know, however, is that he is her university's most admired student and game developer, Xiao Nai.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
cleciane 14 Sep, 2016
Saudades :(
yurisa1245 17 Sep, 2016
I really liked it. This drama had some awesome relationships in it, especially the friendships. I liked it that the "bad guys" didn't succeed even a little in breaking up a realtionship in this drama, even though they tried. I was expecting the drama clishees with lots of misunderstandings but I was pleasantly surprised.
I was really hooked in the beginning but the middle started to drag, there i started skip watching a bit. In the last strectch I found the drama more interesting again.
I liked that they used the game scenes, It was something fresh and innovative. (Even though it started to annoy me in later episodes when I just wanted the story to move forward).
The romance was a bit too cheesy for my taste but they were really cute together.
mylagliter 28 Sep, 2016
Adorable characters,
Wei Wei and Xiao Nai are cute together,
and I liked the fact of Wei Wei be smart, resolute and unswerving, nothing like the typical female leads dumb and manipulable.

I feel bad for Er Xi because Cao Guang is a asshole!

The game "A Chinese Ghost Story" looks like World of Warcraft.
I had the same good feelings of my time playing WoW...
beeesseoul 08 Nov, 2016
AAAAAHHHH OK BUT BEST COUPLE GOES TO KO AND HAO MEI
Also this drama is a good example of an easygoing drama that can still be entertaining without all the melodrama and conflict, I really enjoyed it because of that

However...you can't really ignored the mostly terrible acting...
jihye 22 Jan, 2017
Apesar do casal principal ser fofo eu achei que eles poderiam dar espaço para os personagens secundários pq são 30 ep focados na maior parte só entre os dois, KO e Mei são fofos tbm e as amigas da prota eu terminei o drama sem conhece las direito o que é uma penas. Acho que minha cena preferida é quando a prota pergunta pro Mei pq ele se sente orgulho de ter alguem elogiando o KO e ele responde que não é da conta dela kkk melhor cena.
frannam 20 Mar, 2017
Gostei muito no geral, mas não vi toda essa química dos protagonistas e algumas vezes fiquei com a impressão de que ambos estavam perdidos em cena. Prefiro a química dos atores do filme, que também atuaram bem melhor, teria sido perfeito se eles tivessem feito o casal do drama.