mydramalist.info

geunyeoneun yeppeotda

Official discussion of geunyeoneun yeppeotda

Synopsis
Kim Hye Jin, who used to be beautiful when she was younger, now doesn't look as good any more and on top of that works at a bar. Her childhood friend, Ji Seong Jun, who always was the ugly ducking, on the contrary, grew up to be a beautiful man. The two meet and don't recognise each other at first, but soon their childhood bonds prove to be stronger than anything.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
deema 10 Nov, 2015

i changed the rating 3 times !!

1-4 was masterpiece
5-11 was Very good
from 12 till now (14) is Good only

i really scared to change it to average on the last Episodes !!!!
yurisama 11 Nov, 2015
I changed the rating too from 4 to 3 stars, the beginning was great tho.

but well.. at least
it's ends with a happy ending, phew.. ==;
unknown 11 Nov, 2015
I loved this show! ♡ i will miss them so much! :( how cutw can a couple be?! *-* there were only 2 thinks i was not satisfied with but i watched and loved dramas with way more mistakes!

I really hope to see park seo joon more often from now on...totally going into my bias list after this ♡
iruru 12 Nov, 2015
It wasn't a bad drama! What I loved the most was the friendship between Hye Jin and Ha Ri. True friendship that keeps on going even when there are unspoken truths and things happen because of them etc. The romance itself was all right. Siwon's acting needs work, but I think he can be great if he keeps working on it. He has a lot of potential. And the comedy...loved it all. Some of it was just plain ridiculous, but you laughed anyway. I like those kind of comedies!
danicrs1 12 Nov, 2015
I really liked this drama, from beginning to end. It's very light and refreshing, the main couple was so cute and the ending couldn't have been better, in my opinion. I really enjoyed it
stellybish 12 Nov, 2015
I never thought I would say something like this but... SIWON STOLE THE SHOW!
Jackson & Shin Hyuk FTW!
They were both so funny! xD

The drama gave me a lot of laugh!
The first half was great then there was a slump but the last few episodes were amazing as well.
I really liked the ending, the friendship between Ha Ri & Hye Jin, the light and cheerful atmosphere!
It could've been better but it gave me so much happiness and for me, that was enough.
TEN saved the day!
& OMG! Their kid was so adorable! <3
thefreak 12 Nov, 2015
The middle part really was a challenge; but this show did manage to keep my interest through the attachment I felt towards all of the characters. "She Was Pretty" is predictable, frustrating and at times quite annoying BUT the characterization is ON POINT, as well as the casting!
Hwang Jeong Eum and Park Seo Jun have awesome chemistry together, which you could already get a glimpse of in KMHM, and they totally played it in this show. One of the most natural couples.

There was laughter, tears, anger and frustration, but at the end of the day, I kept coming back to this show and its characters, because not seeing the end of them didn't feel right at all ^^
karinchen 12 Nov, 2015
@deema OMG i have finally found someone how thinks the same way.

Sorry to say: it's getting as boring till the end and finally we have a happy ending. *juhu*
I had after the first half as high expectations but ... see for yourself.
the drama was until the end just a simple story.

4 of 5 Stars ( 3 Stars for the whole story but + 1 Star extra for Si Won's rol).