mydramalist.info

geunyeoneun yeppeotda

Official discussion of geunyeoneun yeppeotda

Synopsis
Kim Hye Jin, who used to be beautiful when she was younger, now doesn't look as good any more and on top of that works at a bar. Her childhood friend, Ji Seong Jun, who always was the ugly ducking, on the contrary, grew up to be a beautiful man. The two meet and don't recognise each other at first, but soon their childhood bonds prove to be stronger than anything.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
lovelyashley 12 Nov, 2015
I agree with most of you - the beginning was really good, interesting and funny :) and as usually the ending wasn't that great... but I like happy endings so ;) ( plus, most of korean dramas end this way )
good points go for the cast^^
hmmm, in this case it was hard to choose which couple I prefer more - both were good o.O anyone had the same?
ilate 12 Nov, 2015
GREEEEAAAT drama. Everything about it was satysfying - the plot, the characters, the chemistry between them, and the ending. I was so immersed in Kim Hye Jin and Ji Seong Jun I gave up on watching other dramas at the same time, because I did not want to lose this emotional attachement (never happened to me before).

Highly recommend!
leylachan 12 Nov, 2015
I really liked this drama.
The 1st part was indeed better, but overall I really enjoyed watching it.
It was a simple, light and funny.
The OST is great too.
eunhye 13 Nov, 2015
Okay. Now I need to re-watch Oh my lady.

Well, finally i've watched this drama and.... it was over-hyped. Let's be clear: the story is average, characters are simple, love triangles are obvious.
The drama left sweet light feeling, but nothing more. Just as @karinchen, i gave it extra star for Siwon. What a brilliant actor, gosh... I love him ever since my lady. And it so funny that i have a friend who jokes just in the same way)))) Needless to say, it funny and cute in drama, but can be really tiring in real life, cause you can never know, if he's gonna just make your mood better or suddenly scary you to the death.

P.S. only after 8 or 9 episodes i've realized that i never watched any drama with Hwang Jeong Eum before. My mind somehow mixed her with Lee Si Yeong and Han Ji Min
anyzs 15 Nov, 2015
ok after watching this i have realized my life totally sucks lol
great drama, i would give 4/5 because of the ending but lets just keep it 3/5
this drama isnt the best thing ever, but a safe choice for those who want to have a break.
rooomanoooma 17 Nov, 2015
very enjoyable to the last scene ^.^
peaceful and light hearted with too many hilarious moments that lift up my spirit ;D
prototype 17 Nov, 2015
love this drama! Entertaining and a good story. 4/5
jessicarose 19 Nov, 2015
The last couple of episodes got me bored to death. Seriously I almost got fucking asleep watching the first scenes of the last chapter. This drama disappointed me so much I can't blame it more.
1/5 for me.
Drama give my time back!!!!