mydramalist.info

geunyeoneun yeppeotda

Official discussion of geunyeoneun yeppeotda

Synopsis
Kim Hye Jin, who used to be beautiful when she was younger, now doesn't look as good any more and on top of that works at a bar. Her childhood friend, Ji Seong Jun, who always was the ugly ducking, on the contrary, grew up to be a beautiful man. The two meet and don't recognise each other at first, but soon their childhood bonds prove to be stronger than anything.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
zor6a 19 Nov, 2015
❤❤❤ I LOVE THIS DRAMA SO SO SO MUCH!!! ❤❤❤
deema 19 Nov, 2015
@deema i changed my rating for the last time ,but now its V.Good

Love the Last Epi sooooooo MUCH
ellenasabina 25 Nov, 2015
Wonderful drama. It's in my top 6 fav dramas ever. Already missing it so much. :((((((((((((
hiroyuki 26 Nov, 2015
Hwang Jeong Eum is the most irritating actress, seriouly, I can't stand her. I watched 2 episodes so far but couldn't enjoy them because she's so annoying, her voice and screams like nails on chalkboard, her face is so ugly... >////< She's naturally very ugly but with those clothes they dressed her in.... oh my gosh. So bad she's starring in so many dramas... :(

Park Seo Jun is really cute anyway.
beeesseoul 26 Nov, 2015
The two things I really enjoyed about this drama: Siwon's character and Hyejin's and Hari's friendship.
sillysym 28 Nov, 2015
The two things I really enjoyed about this drama: Siwon's character and Hyejin's and Hari's friendship.(x2)

And seo joon's abs Ehehe
aquariia 29 Nov, 2015
The two things I really enjoyed about this drama: Siwon's character and Hyejin's and Hari's friendship.(x3)
inukko 01 Dec, 2015
Are you guys serious. Hari was the worst possible friend anybody could ever have. smh. no excuses.