mydramalist.info

geunyeoneun yeppeotda

Official discussion of geunyeoneun yeppeotda

Synopsis
Kim Hye Jin, who used to be beautiful when she was younger, now doesn't look as good any more and on top of that works at a bar. Her childhood friend, Ji Seong Jun, who always was the ugly ducking, on the contrary, grew up to be a beautiful man. The two meet and don't recognise each other at first, but soon their childhood bonds prove to be stronger than anything.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
alexadm81 04 Aug, 2016
Another great drama that I really enjoyed watching! All the characters were interesting, I couldn't even get annoyed at Ha Ri since she felt so sorry for what she did. Hye Jin was so funny, not to mention Shin Hyuk and his pranks!

The OST was lovely and also the ending! Entertaining drama overall. I will miss it.
gomaberry 31 Aug, 2016
Siwon made this drama for me! Although I did enjoy the rest of the cast, his character was the best.
fernandaalves93 27 Dec, 2016
Maravilhoso, um dos melhores doramas q já assisti, e q final lindo, está na minha lista de doramas favoritos, e na minha lista de doramas com os melhores finais, já estou com saudades, <3
poice ~ 1 week
I liked this drama but too bad that there was almost no chemistry between lead couple. They gave me friends vibe rather than lovers. Park Seo Jun is sucha great kdrama kisser so it was a shame that during kiss scenes (there were only few of them!) Hwang Jeong Eum was standing like a nail with her lips closed....uhh that was sooooo frustrating. I also loved Si Won character! He was really great :)