mydramalist.info

geunyeoneun yeppeotda

Official discussion of geunyeoneun yeppeotda

Synopsis
Kim Hye Jin, who used to be beautiful when she was younger, now doesn't look as good any more and on top of that works at a bar. Her childhood friend, Ji Seong Jun, who always was the ugly ducking, on the contrary, grew up to be a beautiful man. The two meet and don't recognise each other at first, but soon their childhood bonds prove to be stronger than anything.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
nimwoo 24 Oct, 2015
@unknown i totally agree with you.
I also think Sung Joon and Hye Jin actually look cute together? I mean, Sung Joon is a sweetheart even though he was an ass at the beginning of the drama. But he felt for his co-worker Kim Hye Jin without even knowing that was ~his~ Kim Hye Jin. And as you said, he told her he would've fallen for her all over again even if it wasn't her because that's how it worked for him. That was so cute, btw ;;; I also love how straight-forward Sung Joon is with his feelings. He doesn't fool around like Shin Hyuk did. And, although I also love Shin Hyuk and in a parallel universe I would like him and Hye Jin to be together, I do think Sung Joon ~deserves~ her more. Also, Shin Hyuk's and Ha Ri's relationship is also very cute and it'd be nice if they end up together. Though them having seperate ways would be good, too.

But anyway, I think this drama is overall amazing and every episode has made my heart flutter and I've never been bored while watching this. At first I thought Siwon's acting was kinda awkward but then I realized that's how Kim Shin Hyuk is, so he's actually doing very good.

I've loved this drama so much. These producers have done a really nice job so far. I hope they don't disappoint us all with the ending.
jessicarose 24 Oct, 2015
I hate Ha Ri so much!!!! I just wish Hye Jin would get so angry fight with her!!!
I can't stand how Ha Ri isn't portrayed as an evil bitch. Because she really is!!!!
And I wish this drama had a plot twist with Hye Jin ending up with Reporter Kim.
I think Hye Jin changed her personality a little too much after the transformation and it gets me SO upset.
jessicarose 24 Oct, 2015
AND...
Please Hye Jin and Song Joon's reconciliation got me SOOOOO disappointed as it as too easy!!!! I was expecting a VERY angry Song Joon at both Hye Jin and Ha Ri.
Gimme a break!!!
dodii 25 Oct, 2015
I gotta say that Siwon's acting really improved like really! I really enjoy his caracter in this drama. Not that his other roles were that bad but I was felt like Mehhh, but now I'm like whoa, keep working hard Sisi :)

and @unknown, totally agree with you (y); @yurisama I know T.T But I was so bored studying for my exams that I ended up watching it... back on studying but now I don't know which drama to start in order to procrastinate haha
unknown 25 Oct, 2015
@jessicarose
i personally think that was the BEST part, that seong jun didn't get angry at hye jin but was glad that it was her and gave her a chance to explain why she did it like this...i like the way they communicate to each other - the story can go on like this an doesn't waste time for unnecessary things....as for ha ri - i don't think she is such a bitch...of course it wasn't nice from her to continue with the act as hye jin but i can understand her...she wanted to tell the truth...the confidence was missing first and after the timing.
jessicarose 25 Oct, 2015
@unknown I honestly put honesty and sincerity before everything in a relationship so I can't just accept what Ha Ri did to a lifelong friend.
About Song Joon and Hye Jin they could've made the scene at least more touching because I felt nothing. Like everything was resolved in such a rush and few lines I don't know it didn't feel real like it was really the moment we've been waiting for so long.
cncll 26 Oct, 2015
Seong Joon is cute with her and all but my heart just refuses to flutter even during their cutest moments. I still have some hope (probably foolish) for Shin Hyuk. How awesome would it be for a Korean drama to have such an unexpected ending? TeamJackson!
aries 26 Oct, 2015
Seriously, how can one not love Siwons acting?
I just hope the plot will continue to amuse me.
tbh
I'm a bit sad about Kim Hye Jins transformation. How come every drama where the lead is a bit different they have to go through a transformation and become just like everyone else?
That's one of the reasons I like Siwons character, he liked her just as she was.