mydramalist.info

balchikhage go go

Official discussion of balchikhage go go

Synopsis
Gang Yeon Du is the leader of the Real King dance club at a prestigious high school, and also a proud member of the bottom five percent in student ranking. The favourite freetime activity of the cheerful girl and her friends is turning on music and dancing their stress and sorrows away. Much to the dismay of the neighbouring study club, the White Tigers, which consists of the top student of the school, Kim Yeol, his best friend Seo Ha Jun, and a few other good students who are heavily favoured by the school principal and backed up by their influential parents.

Opinions clash and sparks fly heavily when the two clubs are forced to merge into the cheerleading club, the original White Tigers, so that the good students can raise points for college. But spending time together soon brings to light what is really happening in the lives of the teenagers: parents who are abusive and build up too much pressure, greedy politicians and a principal that only cares about marks and the image of the school, and last but not least the new and foreign emotions that come hand in hand with growing up.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
xylaire 13 Nov, 2015
I'm so sad it ended. It made me feel a lot and even if it was sometimes mildly infuriating it left me with such a full heart.
The gummy bear confession : cuteness overload *____*

Can we have a second season please ?
ilate 17 Nov, 2015
I love this drama! Really enjoyable and fun to watch. And Lee Won Geun is so handsome and cute and the same time, like, it should be illegal *_*

@taekyul893 have you seen "Angry Mom"? This drama also brings up heavy stuff (even havier than "Cheeky Go Go"). Plus Ji Su is in there too ;) If you haven't watched it, I highly recommend it :)
sillysym 18 Nov, 2015
At ep 4 it gets better..finally
jaimeedarling 19 Nov, 2015
Does anyone feel bad for Kwon Soo Ah? Like... EVER?
Seriously, every time they show her in a sad situation, I don't buy it at all, she's pure evil incarnate. Other students are going through the exact same thing as her and they're not taking it out on everybody else like the devil. I will never sympathize, and I can't wait until I get to the end of this drama, I hope she gets what's coming to her.
*grrrr*
jangminhae 20 Nov, 2015
Really good drama!!
The OST was excellent and the chemistry between the mains was real!
However I have to admit that I had Second Lead Syndrome for a while for
Seo Ha Jun!!! He's so much cuter than Kim Yeol!

hihi!! ^_^
I enjoyed watching it! RECOMMENDED!
Very Good: 4/5
sillysym 23 Nov, 2015
The firsts three episodes were quite bad...but i totally changed my mind about this drama and it became a lot better...i cried and smiled and i liked it a lot. Good job with the acting and the plot..good drama 4/5
eunhye 25 Dec, 2015
Lee Won Geun is like actor-patched version of Infinite's L for me))) But till the second half of drama he started to lose his 'actor-patch' ability and be more like 'always-one-same-smile-L-lookalike'.

Ji Su is my love. Gosh, thet kid makes me crazy! Now there's he and Ju Hyeok - my two forever loves. Can't do a thing fangirling him a crazy noona.
vanityfull 22 Jan, 2016
Ji Su was great in this one too!