mydramalist.info

darui yeonin: bobogyeongsim ryeo

Official discussion of darui yeonin: bobogyeongsim ryeo

Synopsis
Ha Jin is a young woman with a fair amount of worries on her mind. One day, her life complicates even more in an instant as she finds herself transported to a different era, to the body of a Goryeo girl named Hae Su. As Hae Su, she meets several royal princes with different personalities. Amongst them, there are two who become especially important to her: the gentle eighth prince, Wang Uk, and the infamous restless fourth prince, Wang So.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
danisensei 28 Sep, 2016
@warmlia I just watched the 11th ep. Couldn't agree more.
He doesn't deserve Hae Soo. So chose to give up his own life to save her and the Crown Prince and that coward couldn't even hand his corrupt sister in. Grrr! I already wanted to see Hae Soo with the 4th prince, but now I want so even more. I just wonder... I feel she'll return to the present days in one of the next eps. Then perhaps the 'old/original' Hae Soo would be back and wouldn't be even good to So. Could it be at that very moment So would gone mad and kill everybody? If sth similar does happen, I'll get SO disappointed with this drama!!
alex3 28 Sep, 2016
omg the latest ep .. i think its the first time i felt sad during this drama and felt something for the character ..
nastysha 28 Sep, 2016
Outstanding female characters, all of them.
yokochan 29 Sep, 2016
ep.11
the dead of court Lady oh is really one of the saddest deads in every k-Drama ever =´(
it reminds me a Little bit of "empress ki" xD
& wook is sooooooo a Coward >.< i thought before that he´ll end up like this. . .
So here we go, Wang So´s Time is coming now ^.^ *___*
k91710 29 Sep, 2016
@kitsun I couldn't agree more with you!

I'm disappointed, but I understand why he did that; it was not an easy choice :/
kitsun 29 Sep, 2016
@k91710

Even though she might not have been aware of it herself until now, Hae Su was already affected by So pursuing her and Uk, who loves her, could tell - the same way his wife was the first one to recognise his affection for another girl. Inevitably, this triggered dark thoughts and his deeply burried ambitions started to resurface. Yet, not only he ignored them, but also made a resolve to abandon them for Hae Su. As long as no one was harmed, he was ready to give those things up even if it meant disappointing his family. That's until Yeon Hwa's act put him in this extreme situation. Even then, he didn't make the decision out of anger, fear for his own life or for the power. It was to protect. His family experienced a major setback in the past and being under suspicion one more time could possibly lead to a bigger tragedy. In this one thing he's no different from So. So was willing to risk his own life, but was he willing to reveal his mother's scheme to stop her? Even if he had a solid proof like with the previous assassination plot, he had no intention to put his mother in danger despite all of her evil deeds. Also, things would never get this far in the first place if he wasn't continuously protecting her. Him storming in to stop the execution appears passionate and romantic, but what would happen next if the royal command wasn't passed down? How far would they make it before king's wrath befalls them and which one, if not both, would die?

It was Uk who though of asking court lady O for help, though she would most likely still do the same regardless of his plea. His desire to save Hae Su wasn't half-hearted. At this point he already gave up on his own happiness for others, not for the first time too. His actions in this latest episodes not only don't earase all he has shown so far - nothing but kindness and consideration, but make me pity him. His only fault was putting others before himself and restraining himself from joining the power struggle. Instead of calling it masking his ugly side, I would say he did a pretty good job being a decent human being.

Having said it all, I don't dislike So at all. I like them both equally and simply believe it's a bit unfair to glorify one while putting down the other one when neither is crystal clear whether the show will try to villainise Uk from now on or not.
k91710 29 Sep, 2016
@kitsun wow, seriously, you explained everything so well, and once again, I agree with you (mostly with your last sentence).
berrytm 03 Oct, 2016
I think the casting was done really well. Especially the male actors :^)
So far the drama has been progressing nicely, can't wait for the next episodes!
although slightly nervous about the ending because she will probably have to go back?? T_T