mydramalist.info

darui yeonin: bobogyeongsim ryeo

Official discussion of darui yeonin: bobogyeongsim ryeo

Synopsis
Ha Jin is a young woman with a fair amount of worries on her mind. One day, her life complicates even more in an instant as she finds herself transported to a different era, to the body of a Goryeo girl named Hae Su. As Hae Su, she meets several royal princes with different personalities. Amongst them, there are two who become especially important to her: the gentle eighth prince, Wang Uk, and the infamous restless fourth prince, Wang So.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
chrizolina 23 Oct, 2016
The actors must be very good because I want to strangle some of the characters :D
nana 24 Oct, 2016
this drama is driving me nuts. i don't think that i can handle a bad ending.
yokochan 26 Oct, 2016
just by Hearing the whole OST Songs - iam crying =´( especially by lee hi & Epik high, davichi & of Course; sun hae im´s song ^.^
. .
about ep. 18
this Episode was sooo sad, not only because of chae ryung´s death but also because of sooo many other Things =/ and iam soooo curious about the Drama ending >,< i don´t give up the hope for a happy ending but . . . :O what will happen to hae soo ? =( and is Wang so killing wook or ? aaah this Drama . . . my nerves xD heartbreaking ! =) ok we have to wait and see that happens. . . . ;)
mylagliter 28 Oct, 2016
I don't think a lot of people will agree with me, anyway ...

This drama leaves me in a fine line between love and hate. From the first episode to the episode 18, sometimes I love and sometimes I hate more, if you ask how I fell now, I hate the story.
I find it more interesting at the beginning.
Even I liked the decision to change some things from the original story, but I think we not very happy the most of the changes they have made. I really like the original book and the Chinese drama.
not really a spoiler but
Hae Su: I love with passion IU, and for me she did a good job in accordance with the was proposed to her. Despite that, I think they should have given more emphasis in the maturing of his character. Since she spends years making decisions to survive in this difficult time, she was changing and growing with it. But there were few episodes to doing this and a story so dense as that they preferred to put scenes that I considered unnecessary instead of many who would give a deeper sense of her character.

Another thing that I was disappointed is the fact that I watch all the episodes waiting for the feeling of So by Hae Su is finally reciprocated. but until now I can' t feel like Hae Su is deeply in love with So, they wait a lot to make the romance happen, and when they didn't give me credibility.
Unfortunately...
even though I liked the cute scenes ^_^

Wang So: I liked how the character went from a "suffered angry boy" for a gentle man with the woman who has come to love. Still I think if they had followed a path where the character was cold and then became loving would have been much better. (my opinion)
Although I love So, he isn't a strong king, became a king weak and unsteady. I don't liked...
Wang So after became king: "if someone don't agree with me I kill !!!"

I waiting nervous for the latest episodes, but probably only because Jun Ki is here I finish the drama.

They killed my loving couple. sad...
frannam 31 Oct, 2016
Oppa rei dos épicos! Te amo, coisa lindaaaa! <3
yokochan 01 Nov, 2016
why is it so hard to watch this Drama ? =´(
why is it so hard to just enjoy this Drama ? =O
& why is this Drama tonight ending ? >.<
ep. 19 was so heartbreaking again . . . .
iam more curious about the end, when i ever was ^.^
mikaella 01 Nov, 2016
After a big emotional roller coaster....here comes the ending.... AND IT WAS REALLY TOUCHING!!!
I'm satisfied with the ending! And I loved the last scene!!! ♡♡♡♡
But I want a second season, with So & Soo in the 21st century !!!! :D
mizuxmizu 01 Nov, 2016
I'm a mess right now!