mydramalist.info

darui yeonin: bobogyeongsim ryeo

Official discussion of darui yeonin: bobogyeongsim ryeo

Synopsis
Ha Jin is a young woman with a fair amount of worries on her mind. One day, her life complicates even more in an instant as she finds herself transported to a different era, to the body of a Goryeo girl named Hae Su. As Hae Su, she meets several royal princes with different personalities. Amongst them, there are two who become especially important to her: the gentle eighth prince, Wang Uk, and the infamous restless fourth prince, Wang So.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
danisensei 02 Nov, 2016
My god, how I loved this drama!! I looked forward to watch every single episode! Great acting, great plot... plus, I'm fond of historical ones. There's nothing I disliked about it. Just as it was in most (every?) episodes, the final one let me with a mix of sadness and happiness. It's not that typical ending we're used to see in dramas. I luckily have a strong heart.
ilate 02 Nov, 2016
I have mixed feelings about this drama. I feel like I'm supposed to love it to death because of the high ratings and the hype, but I found myself bored with this drama from time to time. I strongly disliked Hae Soo and IU's acting. The story itself was interesting, but sometimes I had a feeling the writers were confused as well. I even have a theory they totally forgot that Hae Soo was initially from the 21st century, and just remembered about it when they were about to end the script :D

The thing I liked about this drama though...Three words - LEE JUN GI. I mean, he really is on a totally different level as an actor. He is outstanding, I continued to watch this drama mostly because of him. He acts with his eyes and is so believable in it it mesmerizes me EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. But if it wasn't for him, I would drop this drama midway.

I'm pretty satisfied with the ending. I was afraid they would go for the cute, happy ending, and started hoping for a sad one instead. But the one they went for was quite satisfactory.
mantykora96 02 Nov, 2016
This drama was fantastic ! I loved every episode and the plot wasn't boring :) These feelings...I never cried so much on drama and here I cried like a baby :( I feel sorry for Eun and Court Lady Oh ... This drama remind me of game of thrones ... Character you like will die sooner or later :(
lovelyashley 02 Nov, 2016
I'm a mess right now! the ending ! wtf ! how could they do this to me ! T_T I can't !
kkaoru 03 Nov, 2016
I also have mixed feelings about this drama. I really don't know how to rate it. The beginning was awesome and even if I'm not really into historical dramas, I felt like it could become one of my favorites. But it just got confused in the midway, sometimes it was just too dramatic but still enjoyable somehow... until episode 16-17. The ending was OK if you consider that the last three episodes were really bad.

I think this drama is worth watching for the following reasons: 1) Lee Jun Gi's acting; 2) OST; 3) politics - I'm glad every political situation made sense and it's probably one of the things I enjoyed the most in this drama.
locaxdrama 03 Nov, 2016
@mantykora96 Not only have I never cried so much, I've never seen this many men cry in a drama before, either. ^^

Awesome drama! It was jam packed with interesting scenes and eye candy. I didn't really care for Hae Su, but the princes were outstanding! ♡♡♡
tamayatz 03 Nov, 2016
Uuu, I loved this drama! I also hope they make a Korean sequel with Wang So and Hae So meeting in the modern world like they did with the Chinese version! It would be only right to see those two happy!
eriinnye 03 Nov, 2016
@ilate Which high raitings are you talking about?^^ Actually it was more of a fail if you think about the fact that the chinese original was a hit and everybody expected this drama to have epic success.

As for me I have really mixed feelings about this drama. I loved it in many aspects and it was amazing (and a torture too^^) to watch it while it was airing because internationally it was a huge hit among international fans and I loved the interaction with other fans via tumblr etc. Still it wasn't perfect by far and got really messy at the end still I don't want to miss that experience. It made me go crazy...
and WTF - there was actually a scene in the future where SooSo meet but they decided to CUT IT!!!! Can you believe that?^^