mydramalist.info

darui yeonin: bobogyeongsim ryeo

Official discussion of darui yeonin: bobogyeongsim ryeo

Synopsis
Ha Jin is a young woman with a fair amount of worries on her mind. One day, her life complicates even more in an instant as she finds herself transported to a different era, to the body of a Goryeo girl named Hae Su. As Hae Su, she meets several royal princes with different personalities. Amongst them, there are two who become especially important to her: the gentle eighth prince, Wang Uk, and the infamous restless fourth prince, Wang So.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
frannam 05 Nov, 2016
A depressão ainda é forte, mas nunca esquecerei esse drama incrível! <3
akanekensei 05 Nov, 2016
I enjoyed this drama more than it probably deserved. I liked some parts, I cringed at others.

This drama really enjoyed killing off people. Sometimes it was sad, sometimes just awkward. And sometimes I was too tired to care.

I was sad when they executed Court Lady Oh, the editing worked really well with the music. But after that they tried that music with Prince Eun's death and it didn't work so well, because I felt like the scene went on and on, and both the writing and the acting weren't strong enough to support the sad atmosphere, in my opinion.
Also I'm glad they didn't go for a reincarnation ending. That was a relief, because I feared they might.
cleciane 07 Nov, 2016
Chorando muuuuuito!!!!!!! :(
sachi 08 Nov, 2016
i just finished it today and I haven't cried that much since 49 days T__T
chrizolina 09 Nov, 2016
I cried for the second half of 19th ep and throughout the whole last episode. I have a headache now. Not appreciated. Do I still love this drama? YES! Probably it is going to go down as my favourite drama of all times.
And I know that a lot of people didn't like the ending but it was perfect for me.
and they left so many "doors" to get a second season: So finding Soo, their daughter, So's son who he didn't like, etc... really hope 2nd season is happening!
nami24 10 Nov, 2016
i have cried too much my tears have dried up now ...
it was a bad idea to marathoon a historical drama..
so bad...
and jung.. why you do this to me.. my second lead syndrome really isnt helping me much here..
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
DSKDSFLDSJ
AM STILL CRYING ;A;
*btw if there is a second season where they come to the future that means that the past will have no king :x
thats one thing.. another thing is..
I WANT JUNG TO GO TOO
*cries more*
beeesseoul 11 Nov, 2016
I really don't know what my opinions for this drama are...
but that last episode left me empty and in tears
frannam 11 Nov, 2016
Dez dias sem esse drama maravilhoso e meu Jun Ki... já estou com saudades! <3