mydramalist.info

darui yeonin: bobogyeongsim ryeo

Official discussion of darui yeonin: bobogyeongsim ryeo

Synopsis
Ha Jin is a young woman with a fair amount of worries on her mind. One day, her life complicates even more in an instant as she finds herself transported to a different era, to the body of a Goryeo girl named Hae Su. As Hae Su, she meets several royal princes with different personalities. Amongst them, there are two who become especially important to her: the gentle eighth prince, Wang Uk, and the infamous restless fourth prince, Wang So.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
vanityfull 20 Mar, 2017
For once, I liked the ending. I felt like it meant sense.
P.S. This drama has one of the best soundtracks ever. Like, every single song is amazing.
eyeslikefirefly 24 Apr, 2017
Watching this drama a second time (this time the Director's Cut, but I'm not sure what's different so far) and it's a completely different experience. Wang So has to be one of the most tortured characters ever. T_T I just want to hold him and tell him everything will be alright.
I think I'll give the original Chinese version a shot- but I'm not sure anything can beat Lee Jun Gi (damn he is so pretty).
eyeslikefirefly 03 May, 2017
Aughhhh OK- I definitely liked the Director's Cut more, because they cut out a bunch of the stuff with the 8th prince and added more of Wang So (but DramaFever skipped subbing some of the added in parts *sigh*)

Sequel please!!!
Now I remember how they could do a sequel- they left the ending open for it. I think they could make Wang So travel to the future...but I'm not a writer so I'm not sure how far they could go with that.

(And I just looked up and saw the Tablo is a singer for the OST of this show??? Makes it even better!)
sweetsuga 04 May, 2017
Uma estrelinha pelo bom começo da novela.

Eu amei tanto a So Hae no início do k-drama (na verdade, a amei até o final). Ela era otimista. Mas pra lá da metade da história, o k-drama desanda. Não consegui perdoar o que fizeram com a So Hae. Sério que fizeram ela ser torturada, presa e no final acabar como uma serva manca??? Ah, é, e como "concubina" do rei (porque ele não quis se casar com ela). Era muita coisa pra deixar de lado. Não, eu não estava torcendo pra ela ficar com nenhum dos príncipes. Eu só queria que a So Hae voltasse pra época dela mais confiante, sabe?