mydramalist.info

darui yeonin: bobogyeongsim ryeo

Official discussion of darui yeonin: bobogyeongsim ryeo

Synopsis
Ha Jin is a young woman with a fair amount of worries on her mind. One day, her life complicates even more in an instant as she finds herself transported to a different era, to the body of a Goryeo girl named Hae Su. As Hae Su, she meets several royal princes with different personalities. Amongst them, there are two who become especially important to her: the gentle eighth prince, Wang Uk, and the infamous restless fourth prince, Wang So.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
andredxd 21 Sep, 2016
Wahhh, I really like this drama.
babo 21 Sep, 2016
@sugarpain Right?!
She should listen to what Ji Meong told her, to look past it as if she didn't know anything...though that is probably easier said than done...
I think the last episode was the starting point of Wooks character development, it'll be interesting to see how this will play out.
warmlia 22 Sep, 2016
I see everybody hates the 8th Prince, but I love him <3
It's being hard to wait every week for new episodes, my gosh!
danisensei 22 Sep, 2016
@babo Don't you think
Woon will end up being Gwangjong? I feel so. And I feel Hae Soo will end up regretting so much misjudging So. *.*

@warmlia I love him too, but
I think he'll end up turning into the bad guy. =/
babo 22 Sep, 2016
@danisensei Yes!
If Hae Soo manage so look past her prophesies and act like normal towards Wang So I do believe Wook will end up being Gwangjong. To me it's going to be either Wang So or Wook that becomes Gwangjong, depending on how Hae Soo decides to act...
danisensei 22 Sep, 2016
@babo Exactly! But still...
Wook started to present rage and, on the preview of the next episode, So appears hurt (nooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :'((( ), so I think Hae Soo will end up changing her heart and will protect So *.* But I wonder... why would Wook kill all of them, if he ended up being Gwangjong?
babo 22 Sep, 2016
@danisensei Really?
I have not yet seen the preview of the next episode but I do hope your are right about Hae Soo going to Wang So instead. That's what I have been pondering about too...will his jealousy drive him to madness or what will take him over the edge of sanity. Do you have any suggestions?
warmlia 22 Sep, 2016
@danisensei I know :(
and I can't do it but blame Soo in part for that. But I read it about the Goryo's history and Gwangjong is the fourth king of the dinasty and they said So was based on him. His reign was really long.

I love So too, actually :3