mydramalist.info

gureumi geurin dalbit

Official discussion of gureumi geurin dalbit

Synopsis
Hong Ra On has to conceal the fact that she's a girl. To make a living, she uses a fake identity and offers service to those who need a helping hand in their romance. Due to a misunderstanding, one instance leads to her disastrous meeting with a young man, who turns out to be Lee Yeong, the crown prince.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
goguma 25 Aug, 2016
Hmm...after first two episodes well I'm not sure. It's light-hearted and fun which I like but I feels like it lacks some solid idea and it will slowly slide to something totally mediocre. And it seems that it follows Sungkyunkwan's scandal pattern waay too much (which is bad coz' it can never compare). Well, we'll see. I hope the characters will develope otherwise I don't know (even though I was so looking forward to Park Bo Gum).
alex3 26 Aug, 2016
I don't expect much from this drama but so far (2eps) its a really fun and light watch. I hope they will make it interesting enough to keep me watching for 18 eps though.
Also, the leads are so cool.
eunhye 30 Aug, 2016
Still don't know who wanted to confront this drama with Scarlet Heart (same days airing, same time, both historical with a 'secret' around main heroine), but as far this one is better.

P.S. Read the page in Wiki about Crown Prince Hyomyeong (Lee Yeong). Hope they'll make something better =\
cncll 31 Aug, 2016
Whoever came up with this pairing is a genius.
silvaa 31 Aug, 2016
Awesome ❤️✨
shireu 05 Sep, 2016
Whoever came up with this pairing is a genius. [2]
babo 06 Sep, 2016
Whoever came up with this pairing is a genius. [3]
deema 07 Sep, 2016
Whoever came up with this pairing is a genius. [4]