mydramalist.info

gureumi geurin dalbit

Official discussion of gureumi geurin dalbit

Synopsis
Hong Ra On has to conceal the fact that she's a girl. To make a living, she uses a fake identity and offers service to those who need a helping hand in their romance. Due to a misunderstanding, one instance leads to her disastrous meeting with a young man, who turns out to be Lee Yeong, the crown prince.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
babo 15 Sep, 2016
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! I should have saved the restoring episodes for later but I just couldn't when I knew there were new episodes out!
limenora 15 Sep, 2016
Whoever came up with this pairing is a genius. [10]

Park Bo Geom is nailing this role. So natural!
And the way he expresses the sassiness of the Crown Prince through his micro facial expressions is just genius.
This drama is so entertaining!
I'm never bored, and I like the fact that we are already at episode 8, and they just started to reveal the background story, so it's not like in any other dramas, that you know the background story immediately in the first 2 episodes, and it's dragged through the whole drama.
deema 15 Sep, 2016
you know what ?
this type of drama that will end with a dreamy smile and silent screams
good story
sweet couple
hight quality acting
super wow OST

*dying*
cleciane 16 Sep, 2016
Amando o drama e shippando horrores!!!! <3
keirakim1214 18 Sep, 2016
I have been watching and rewatching this drama though it has not finished. first of all i love the actors. They were not my favorites since their last drama, but they are fantastic in every episode. park bo gum is overflowing with charm. Kim yoo jung is a great actress, versatile,charming and consistent. what I like more about this drama is its light heartedness. the drama depicts a classic dynasty power ruckus but it is not as heavy and violent like empress ki. i have seen this "girl-pretends -to-be-boy -and kisses-boy" from coffeee prince and beautiful you, sungkuyuan scandal and a lot more but then again, who gets tired from this cliche.
Park bo gum is a serious actor and i can feel that he studies and takes time to really master his role. i can feel how disappointed he is, his charm -playfulness, and most especially that he is a man, he is the crown prince and that he should be heard.
their chemistry is intense. maybe it was because of their dauntless eye contact, that you yourself would not want to say a word and just shriek yourself out. and maybe that park bo gum is so valiant and kim yoo jung too pretty. plus kim yoon sung makes everything even more colorful.... his smart masculine look entices us to
even want more from them..
oh well, well there is still a lot to look forward to and ican feel that the next episodes will still make us either scream or thump on our pillows while watching this...
limenora 22 Sep, 2016
The OST is killing me btw... Brilliant!!
leylachan 25 Sep, 2016
The story is nothing new, but the acting is amazing.
tamayatz 30 Sep, 2016
I was totally into this but the ep 10 and 11 have been really boring to me.
The stuff about the crown prince's marriage and more and more people knowing about Ra On seems to repeat for too long.
I hope it still gets better.