mydramalist.info

ru guo wo niu you ai qing

Official discussion of ru guo wo niu you ai qing

Synopsis
This title has no synopsis yet.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
kitsun 01 Nov, 2016
It turns out that this drama itself is a snail. The first episode is made of nothing but Wang Kai and shots of various locations. Considering how short the episodes are, it's worrisome for the show to be borderline boring. Hopefully the story will pick up a bit and the pacing will improve.
milisia 08 Nov, 2016
I think that, after 9 episodes, nothing changed :/ It's just slow....too slow...even some shots at the crime scenes, are so...loooonggg.....and contribute BIG nothing to the story... dunno, maybe it's some kind of artistic conception (?).
I didn't like book so much as , Love Me If You Dare to be honest, but i wanted to give drama version some chance, but it's simple..annoying in so many ways T___T and even worse than a book :/
And i think that even the snail, would be faster than pace of this drama.

Team: " I'm watching it only for Wang Kai" .
perhilien 06 Dec, 2016
Okay... I loved this drama. I truly did. Until the last episode....
how can it end like this? Why did they started to this 'maybe i gonna die' thing? Why?? It was a perfect drama without this kind of s.. things.. That's why sometimes i really hate the asian drama. It was perfectly usless thing.

So it spoiled my whole experience. If this wasn't happened it would be one of my alltime favorite. But because i really really hate this kind of thing. It get just 3 star.
karinchen 06 Dec, 2016
@perhilien it didn't end ^^. there are 21 episodes ;)
perhilien 06 Dec, 2016
@karinchen yes, i know. I watched it all
karinchen 07 Dec, 2016
@perhilien realy? where? i have only watched till 19 ^^
eriinnye 15 Jan, 2017
It was quite good but don't be fooled by the title. The romance part is really really really small and therefore should'nt be the reason why you should start to watch it in the first place.
frannam 21 Apr, 2017
I loved it so much! <3