mydramalist.info

missing nine

Official discussion of missing nine

Synopsis
This title has no synopsis yet.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
nimwoo 05 Sep, 2016
I don't know if this is going to be worth watching but I'm going to give it a try just for Ha Neul ♥
sweetsuga 03 Jan, 2017
@ninwoo there's a good screenwriter involved.
alex3 11 Jan, 2017
damn, that cast <3
kirtil 12 Jan, 2017
The cast kinda makes me want to see and the plot (and trailer) is interesting, but I really have very low expectations for this. Probably won't even watch it unless I hear some amazing things about it.

@sweetsuga @nimwoo ;
My reasoning lies solely on the screenwriter Han Jeong Hun. I can't really talk about his vampire prosecutor series other than most people I follow here liked them, but his later 2 dramas were not good in mystery/crime department. In both dramas cause of all of the mysteries and the reason no one found things out were incompetent people and poor investigative work; nothing more intricate or well thought out than that.. More often than not; the stories were so weak the scriptwriter had to make people dumb so the series could continue.
They were fun to watch tho; I'll give you that.
nimwoo 13 Jan, 2017
@kirtil I watched the first trailer yesterday and I think it looks promising. Although I initially expected it for Ha Neul (who is not part of the cast after all), I think Jo Kyung Ho is an amazing actor so maybe he can carry the drama if the plot isn't interesting enough. I won't have high expectations, though. I just hope it's enjoyable.
bayanoh 19 Jan, 2017
"I drank alcohol, but I did not drive under influence"
This witty reference cracked me up
Poor Kim Sang Hyeok XD
calm 20 Jan, 2017
I loved the press conference scene in the 1st ep XDDD
aquariia 20 Jan, 2017
The drama is unlikely to be a masterpiece but I'm curious about the next episodes. I don't like the attempt to make it a comedy though.
I hope Jun O stop being an useless moron because I find it difficult to like him.