mydramalist.info

shopping wang louis

Official discussion of shopping wang louis

Synopsis
Louis grows up in an incredibly rich household and is known worldwide for his ability to get the best prices when he goes shopping. However, despite being so fortunate, he has to live under constant monitoring, barely having any friends and having to deal with people who want to use him. One day, he decides to escape but loses his memory in the process. He meets Go Bok Sil, a girl from the countryside, who teaches him about a different way of life.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
nimwoo 11 Oct, 2016
I don't think the story is something we haven't watched before or can't predict its flow, but I really like it. Not only because In Guk is one of my fav actors but because the way the story is delivered is enjoyable and very cute. Even though there are cringey things here and there, I just love every bit of it. In Guk's character is super cute and Ji Hyun is a nice female lead, contrary to what we are used to in k-dramas. And they look good together so I love it even more. It's just very sweet and refreshing.
limenora 23 Oct, 2016
The story itself is super clishe so far, however I can't help but love it. The characters are super loveable and everyone is doing a great job portraying their characters.
Such a lovely, lightweight drama. I love it :)
limenora 23 Oct, 2016
And in the last few episodes (8~9)...
...THE KISS SCENES!! How cute! Especially the red carpet kiss scene was killer. One of the best kiss scene(s) I've seen recently.
nimwoo 25 Oct, 2016
I love everything of this drama. Louie and Bok Shil are so cute, it makes me so jealous and sad at the same time. In Guk is shining of charmings even more in this. I love it. Simple.
nimwoo 25 Oct, 2016
I love everything of this drama. Louie and Bok Shil are so cute, it makes me so jealous and sad at the same time. In Guk is shining of charmings even more in this. I love it. Simple.
mylagliter 28 Oct, 2016
The best cliche story of 2016

1° episode is strange but if you give a chance you will be in love!

reasons to watch:
Seo In Guk doing a great job here
If you like light and easy stories you like see this drama
the chemistry of the main couple is excellent
not much to disrupt their happiness until episode 10
babo 12 Nov, 2016
Sadly this drama didn't continue it's lightweight feeling through out the whole drama and instead took the same path as many dramas do nowadays. Maybe I'm to harsh in my conclusions but I was hoping that it would stand out in this genre, sadly, it did not. I got bored in the second part of this drama since it didn't live up to my expectations, to bad since it got potential. But most of the characters were cute and I liked Bok Shil and Luis relationship. (I don't know if this counts as a spoiler but just in case it is...)
Though I have to say that their kisses were awkward, like, always. I felt like they were selfconsious and made it so obvious that they were on a set, surrounded by the productionteam...

And I just have to add,
in the video from 1996, it was so obvious that the recording wasn't from 96, they didn't even bother to dress them in clothing fitting for that time...

All in all, it was cute but nothing more.
nimwoo 17 Nov, 2016
I gave this drama 5/5 stars simply because it made me laugh, cry and anticipate each episode thoroughout the whole story. I never got bored of it,the dramatic scenes were never too deep, good feelings lead everything... it was very light and I enjoyed it so much. Especially, after crying my eyes out for Moon Lovers, watching this was amazing. I loved this drama this much that even though it has a
happy ending, I cried at the end. They were always so happy that it made me feel sad that I am not that happy, LOL. It made me really so emo.

What I learnt the most out of this drama? That I love Seo In Guk even a lot much more than I did before watching it. Definitely my no. 1 baby.