mydramalist.info

shopping wang louis

Official discussion of shopping wang louis

Synopsis
Louis grows up in an incredibly rich household and is known worldwide for his ability to get the best prices when he goes shopping. However, despite being so fortunate, he has to live under constant monitoring, barely having any friends and having to deal with people who want to use him. One day, he decides to escape but loses his memory in the process. He meets Go Bok Sil, a girl from the countryside, who teaches him about a different way of life.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
alexadm81 16 Mar, 2017
This was such a funny and light drama from the beginning but unfortunately it wasn't the same in the last 3-4 episodes. There were hilarious moments but not as many as in the first part. The acting was great and the OST was so lovely!

I didn't like that much the ending though. Shopping King Louis gets a well-deserved 4/5.
silentscream93 08 Apr, 2017
It was funny and heartwarming. :) Cha Jung Won was my favorite character, he played his role very well. I liked many of the supporting characters too. The main couple was cute. Seo In Guk did a good job as always. In my opinion it's not a masterpiece, but a really good one.
danicrs1 07 Jun, 2017
This was the sweetest, loveliest, purest drama I've seen. Seo In Guk is an amazing actor and he played his role so, so well. All the cast, main and supporting, was incredible. The ost, the acting, the storyline in itself was so on point. I feel like it's been a long time since I watched a drama without skipping any second. It is gorgeous from beginning to the end, certainly one of my favourites.
yamashita ~ 2 weeks
Realizing again while rewatching : One of the purest love relationship
The way they think and care of each other is just so natural and pure. There is no lie nor act. Just sincerity.