mydramalist.info

pureun badaui jeonseol

Official discussion of pureun badaui jeonseol

Synopsis
Having successfully wrapped up his latest fraud, con man Heo Jun Jae travels to picturesque Catalonia in Spain for vacation. His stay there is interrupted by a woman who appears to be nothing short of crazy. Jun Jae is unaware of her being a mermaid and that their connection goes back hundreds of years ago.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
unknown ~ 2 weeks
I was so looking forward to watch a new drama with lee min ho...but somehow it's kinda not as good as i thought. Maybe one ofnthe reason is because i'm not a great fan of jeon ji hyeon (no hating i just kinda don't like her & her acting...)
When i warch it i totally like it...but i think otjer current dramas are better (for example weightlifting fairy kim bok joo or goblin) but i habe to see til the end...it's certainly worth watching!
stehcamine ~ 2 weeks
@tamayatz the actress in My Girlfriend is a Gumiho is Shin Min Ah. ^^
tamayatz ~ 2 weeks
@stehcamine yeah I noticed my mistake right after I had sent the message. My mistake. But they are indeed very similar indeed, these dramas. now that I'm halfway through this one.
ukezinho ~ 2 weeks
vale a pena come├žar?
sillysym ~ 1 week
The beginning was ok..i thought it was something new and good. But it became boring..
stehcamine ~ 1 week
@ukezinho VALE CADA SEGUNDO! Corre e surta cmg!
ilate ~ 6 days
Struggling so hard to finish it. It's so dull and boring :/
warmlia ~ 2 days
@ilate indeed, it's really boring