mydramalist.info

jangnanseureon kiss

Official discussion of jangnanseureon kiss

Synopsis
O Ha Ni has been in love with fellow senior Baek Seung Jo and has been wanting to confess to him for awhile. However there's a problem; Ha Ni is one of the worst students in her school while Seung Jo is the smartest with an estimated IQ of almost 200. Determined not to graduate without having revealed her feelings to him, Ha Ni gives Seung Jo a love letter, who wanting nothing to do with her publicly humiliates Ha Ni. When Ha Ni's house collapses during an earthquake, her father is invited to live with his old friends. At first Ha Ni is excited but her world gets turned upside down when she finds out that Seung Jo is their son. Despite this, Ha Ni seizes the opportunity and embarks on a hilarious journey to win Seung Jo's heart, all while trying to keep their living conditions a secret.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
lunati4kata 12 Jan, 2011
i really like this drama and kim hyeon joong is so good actor :) ^_^
irate 15 Jan, 2011
chikuma, that's because this drama IS stupid. stupidly made. i actually prefer the taiwanese version.
naath 19 Jan, 2011
Loved it so much ♥
ninatan 28 Jan, 2011
So far the mother is my favourite character xD
nnedyah 03 Feb, 2011
every time i watch this drama i want to study (because of seung jo?), and every time i study i want to watch this drama. >_<"
crescentdoll 04 Feb, 2011
I started watching this drama because of Kim Hyeon Jung, since I really liked his character in Boys before flowers, and I really forced myself to watch the first few episodes. But then I couldn't find any reason to continue. I still don't know why he chose to act in such a lame drama >_> @chikuma, just don't bother, it's not worth it XD
animekitty101 07 Feb, 2011
since it is from a japanese manga...I don't suggest for anyone to watch it unless there use to that type of stuff. If you're used to korean dramas...it can be weird and might seem stupid when you start watching it.
For me personally I'm used to both and love it. I think it's cause I'm so used to japanese story lines that I quite enjoyed this one....
alocamary 22 Feb, 2011
Cuuuuuuuuute *-*