mydramalist.info

dangsini jamdeun saie

Official discussion of dangsini jamdeun saie

Synopsis
Nam Hong Ju has lived since childhood with the strange burden of her prophetic dreams and believes nothing she does will change the outcomes, until the day her new neighbour, prosecutor Jeong Jae Chan, has a dream of his own and takes action that alters the course of her fate.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
leylachan 15 Oct, 2017
Definitely a looooooot better than what I expected.
Episode 12: I'm gonna be so mad if
the cop dies
sillysym 23 Oct, 2017
I like it a lot. Lee jong suk is incredible. The supporting actors too are great.
hafsa 27 Oct, 2017
Definitely a lot better than what I expected. [2]
yokochan 28 Oct, 2017
Definitely a lot better than what I expected. [3]
buuut, for me personally, still not a Masterpiece ;D i love the most Songs of the OST & the Story is really interesting =] Woo Tak´s Character is Great ^.^ (NOOO, iam not having a OPPA CRUSH right now)
Sometimes i love this Drama soo much & then something happend and it´s getting down o.O
actually i´ve watched Episode 20 & i would give it 4 * . . . but it´s to early to say that yet. ;D maybe i´ll Change my mind when it´s finally end!?
cncll 28 Oct, 2017
The idea is great, cinematography is great, bgm not too bad either... but at ep. 12 I just stopped caring. I actually don't like any of the characters (except Woo Tak) and I am not interested in what will happen next. For me the story is not going anywhere. Drop.
leylachan 28 Oct, 2017
Episode 20: Suddenly became very boring!
I want to watch until the end for the cop and also maybe for that evil prosecutor, though
Why do dramas become boring as soon as
the mains become à couple
?
vanityfull 31 Oct, 2017
Lee Sang Yeop is playing a bad guy, no way. Although he is doing a good job, it is weird to see him as a villain.
leylachan 02 Nov, 2017
@vanityfull
He also played a villain in Signal. Only for a few episodes though