mydramalist.info

dangsini jamdeun saie

Official discussion of dangsini jamdeun saie

Synopsis
Nam Hong Ju has lived since childhood with the strange burden of her prophetic dreams and believes nothing she does will change the outcomes, until the day her new neighbour, prosecutor Jeong Jae Chan, has a dream of his own and takes action that alters the course of her fate.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
missiealice 18 Dec, 2017
Eu achei um dorama ótimo, envolvente, fofo, e gostei bastante de como se desenvolvem as investigações. Acho que tem gente que cria expectativas em cima dos atores em si, e acaba esquecendo de captar a sensibilidade da trama e personagens. Não é pra ficar só babando no oppa, isso tem que ser o de menos.
E eu me envolvi por esses detalhes mais sensíveis, sintonizei bem com a trama e acabei curtindo bastante.
merleave 30 Dec, 2017
I am...
sincerely...
disappointed.

"..fiction done right can make you feel like it’s real...and WYWS just didn’t. " [2] YUP. bingo.
cocci 09 Jan, 2018
It was so pretty and so full of hugs. Seriously, everyone needs more hugs. I don't care much for Jung Suk and I thought I didn't like Suzy but I'm glad I tried this one anyway.
cocci 09 Jan, 2018
I forgot to say,
colourblindness
doesn't work like that AT ALL, and it makes me so mad when writers can't even do a little bit of research.
ally 14 Jan, 2018
Aw, I actually liked this drama. It was interesting, cute and well written. Characters were wholesome and it had mini criminal stories all throughout the drama, so the romance wasn't the main plot.

It could've been perfect tho, if it wasn't for Suzy (she was meh tbh, didn't had an ounce of chemistry with LJS, and he is known for having crazy chemistry with his leads, even in they're bad) and some other things that needed a little bit more of research.
seoltang 19 Jan, 2018
A parte do Choi morrendo foi desnecessária.
Mas tirando isso, eu aproveitei cada momento desse drama. É raro ver um casal jovem e bonito contracenando. 4/4
seoltang 11 Feb, 2018
4/5*
stellybish 13 Feb, 2018
The drama wasn't bad and I liked the few plot twists towards the end.
Law dramas always make me emotional, because of the cases T^T

The whole idea with "dreaming the future" was interesting, but only in the begining, after that I kind of got bored of it.
I liked the acting, but I didn't feel the chemistry between the mains and Jongsuk... I usually love his acting and everything, but I feel like I'm watching him play the same role over and over again, nothing different.

They tried to have some funny moments, which weren't that needed and those scenes wouldn't have been that funny without the background music anyway.

Props to the supporting cast, they were amazing!
As I said, it was a nice drama, but it could've been much better as well - 3.5/5 for me.