mydramalist.info

neodo inganini?

Official discussion of neodo inganini?

Synopsis
This title has no synopsis yet.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
harumi 28 Jul, 2018
I'm at 28th episode and I think that drama will break my heart. No, I'm sure of it.
They'll destroy Namshin III... I don't know how yet, but yep, my six sense tells me that. I hope I'm mistaken. Well, I want to be mistaken... I just want happiness for him and So Bong, nothing more, seriously.
allase 14 Aug, 2018
3.5 / 5
uver 21 Aug, 2018
Lacklustre world building, shame because the premise was interesting. Good acting all around (albeit Yoo Oh Sung has a tendency to overact), and the leads have great chemistry. Sadly the last segment drops the ball completely. . The best thing about this show was probably SKJ — he's definitely come a long way as an actor. I could see him excel playing an amoral character (think Pil joo from Money Flower etc.) in a darker, more mature piece of work.

Anyway still waiting for that one AI-centered kdrama to blow me away!
purtysunshine 22 Aug, 2018
I LOVED this drama. OMG! Seo Kang Joon just came out of nowhere for me and won my heart and soul. His acting was SO good, especially since he was charged with playing two totally different characters…one of them being a robot no less. The story was refreshing and oh.so.entertaining. I go in to dramas featuring robots with a lot of skepticism (looking at you, Zettai Kareshi) but I was very pleasantly surprised with the way this one played out. I loved the characters and everything fit together nicely—the plot, the directing, the music. It was just produced so well. Nam Shin III being so utterly perfect and adorable is just the icing on this delicious cake. So much love. Will watch again!
sillysym 25 Aug, 2018
One of the best drama I've ever watched. Kang seo joon is really handsome and his acting was really awesome. i couldn't take off eyes from the tv. Plot, cast, everything was really good. I'm just so sad it finished. Great job everyone.
about the endind. I don't know if i would have preferred her with the human one since he became a good person in the end. Cause the future with the robot will be hard. Well. It's a drama. It's ok. The will never have a future lol.
ilate 30 Aug, 2018
enjoyed it a lot! <3
ellenasabina ~ 3 weeks
Ultra-masterpiece ....
cowgirl805 ~ 2 weeks
Wow twist and turns in every episode. What an awesome show. I would recommend this.