Official discussion of black

Synopsis
This title has no synopsis yet.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
yokochan 13 Dec, 2017
Masterpiece <3 the last episodes were so sad =´( . . . great acting
tamayatz ~ 3 weeks
Netflix just bought the rights and this is now Netflix original.
yuukari ~ 3 weeks
I love OCN dramas and this one is not an exception!
It's beautiful and sad at the same time....
purtysunshine ~ 3 weeks
When it was good, it was REALLY good. But it was just never quite good enough. The mystery was full of potential, the romance was full of potential, the trajectory of the story was full of potential...and it just kind of always fell short. I could see what the production was aiming for and just think they executed it poorly. I was left frustrated by the plot holes and a bit annoyed with reused supernatural plot devices (Traveling through doors...the scene of him slamming his hands down on the car with unnatural strength...come on now! This is Goblin and You Who Came From the Stars 2.0). I wanted more original material. Having said that, the fact that I’m worked up and upset about it proves that I did indeed love this drama at times (which is all the more reason why it disappointed me so). It’s worth a watch—just check your expectations.
reonsoru ~ 2 weeks
In the beginning, I was reluctant to pick this up because it did sound like Goblin so much, but it´s Song Seung Heon, so how can I resist? I like the somewhat dark, edgy feel to it and the characters are quite lovely. However, just as purtysunshine pointed out, the drama doesn´t use the potential of cast and plot, and it´s quite hard to pinpoint why that is. Personally I enjoyed the drama until the last 2 episodes, when suddenly the writers decided to introduce plot twist after plot twist, which felt forced rather than exciting. Also, the final scene completely doesn´t make any sense at all

The maximum punishment is supposed to be him never having existed in the first place and her losing all her memories about him, but even before she passes she starts to remember (when she cries holding his bracelet) and then she says she remembers and they walk off holding hands... Like... wtf???????

Overall an interesting and entertaining watch though and personally I loved Go Ara´s performance in this.
sillysym ~ 6 days
Fa schifo
stehcamine ~ 4 days
Ficou ó, uma bosta.
Começou bem, mas da metade pro fim ficou horroroso.
E O QUE FOI O FINAL? NÃO DÁ.