mydramalist.info

black

Official discussion of black

Synopsis
This title has no synopsis yet.

Warning
This page may contain spoilers.
neo9000 04 Feb, 2018
Verry good. I quit at 14 cause I dont bother with end of such a story but the humor was fucking insane. I never laughed that hard on korean comedy.
ilate 21 Apr, 2018
Surprisingly, I enjoyed this drama a lot. I'm far from being pleased with the ending though:
I don't know. It just feels like all the time we've invested into knowing Joon/Moo-Gang/444 was a waste. And also, I feel bad for Joon, because when they agreed to remove him from the memories of all, it felt like removing the existence of an innocent child was a way to solve all of the horrible things that happened. And it makes me very very sad.

Though I'm not a fan of Go A Ra's acting, this time it didn't make me want to quit midway. And damn, Song Seung Heon is such an eye candy it should be illegal.
silentscream93 26 May, 2018
After the first few episodes I didn't expect too much. But later it became better and better. It was really addictive! Ha Ram was annoying in the beginning when she wanted to save everyone, not thinking about the consequences... But later she was less anoying. I liked many of the characters, including Crazy Dog. ❤ But I liked the whole "police team". It was my first drama from Song Seong Heon, but not the last after this drama.
Black character development was interesting. I laughed so much when he was a jerk at first. Then he became more and more like a human being. The 2 silly grim reaper were awesome too. The story was well-written. It had many plot-twist. I couldn't get bored, not even for a moment, it was always exciting.